Celtic Transfer Windows 2022 & 2023

Yeah he had a spell with the Terriers and I think he did a stint with the Seagulls too. Has been playing in China lately.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ooofffttt. A double signing. Keep them coming Celtic.

Is Jenz a left footed centre back @starryplough?

I’m happy with Mooy despite some grumblings on other Celtic sites. Still think we need a #6 type though.

Not sure what other position(s) we’re targeting. Maybe another attacker that can play wide or through the middle.

1 Like

“Comfortable on his left, but not a natural left sided centre half”

Pals with O’Riley since their Fulham days.

1 year loan with option to buy (no mention yet of price.

I think this is a good pickup for us

Yeah I’m happy here. We were interested in him last summer but lost out. Seemed to not work out at Lorient but a loan with option gives us a good chance to see if he’s worth the investment. Price was rumoured to be around 3m.

1 Like

Yeah also happy with Mooy. He knows the system and should be able to slot in to a couple of roles when he’s fit.

I don’t think we’ll be going after a #6 though I think we could do with one. I expect we’ll see more of Gucci. Ange said at the end of the season that Rogic and Bitton were known to be leaving so we got their replacements in 6 months early (in Ideguchi and O’Riley).

Hopefully Ajeti will leave soon and that will free up more budget to go after another attacking option.

1 Like

I’d say Ange wants to be able to rest players for europe so is getting in a few lads who will have enough for Scottish league

2 Likes
1 Like

I endorse this potential signing.

2 Likes

I’m expecting Haksabanovic to sign and Jullien to leave for Montpellier imminently.

3 Likes

I am NOT ruling out another midfielder joining too.

Jullien to Montpellier for €1m seems a done deal.

1 Like

I’d seen some erroneous comment online that Monaco were signing him, but I can confirm the Montpellier deal is definitely happening.

1 Like

I see Johnny Kenny joined QOTS on loan where he will work with former Ireland striker Owen Coyle. Did Coyle play for Ireland or did I just make that up?

Ideguchi is injured and Ange definitely doesn’t rate McCarthy. We still need that CL standard midfielder, if we’re to have genuine designs of winning it.

He did indeed. One cap I think.

I do think we’re one paced in midfield and a little predictable sometimes. I’m no longer in Glasgow but my information there from the boardroom is that we’re actively working on another midfielder.

We have been linked with Michut, Barkley and Atansov in recent weeks.

1 Like

Barkley would be a good spl recruit I reckon.

2 Likes

I don’t think he would be … no doubting his ability but there’d be a strong risk he’d lose interest quick enough …