Bench is:
DDV
Toljan
Benkovic
Ntcham
Rogic
Sinclair
Weah

A few questionable selections in the attacking sector, but Lennon seems to have a preference for Simunovic over Benkovic and it’s a bit odd. Aside from Benkovic not being at the club next season, I can’t see any reason why he’s deemed a better option.

No Burke in the squad.

I really, really, really hope Lennon does not get the job but it looks more and more likely. He was given an open goal and he seems to rattled the ball off the post before it smacked him in the face and in the back of the net.

He simply has to win this game.

Celtic would be mad to pass up the extensive list of top, top managers like Mark Hughes, David Moyes, Alan Pardew and Paul Jewell who are desperate for the job

Strange. I don’t want him to get the job either but you’re pretending he’s doing a disastrous job and he’s not. He had 3 important games so far: away to Hearts and Hibs and home to Sevco and won all 3.

Will all be fairly meaningless if we don’t win today but I hope he continues to win the big games (before leaving at the end of the season).

Yeah I assumed it was fitness related at the start but he’s sticking with Simunovic.

Burke’s lack of footballing ability and intelligence have really come back to bite him unfortunately.

I haven’t said he has been disastrous, that’s you putting a spin on what I said.

The performances under him have been woeful, we fluked a couple of late wins against teams who we played the majority of the game with 10 men, we had to go to injury time for a win against a relegation embattled team after another abject display. We were held scoreless at home in 2 of our 3 home league matches. The only performance where we were anywhere near decent was the Hibs game away in the cup.

The performances have been quite simply awful since Lennon took over and we’ve been hugely fortunate in a number of those games. You’re engaging in ostrich type behaviour in claiming otherwise.

Cracking effort from Simunovic and then should have scored the next one.

You watch about 1 in 4 games. I’m not going to debate what you haven’t seen.

That is outrageous refereeing.

Cosgrove is a real prick

That’s because you’ll continue to dig your heels in regardless of how wrong you are and how more obvious it becomes.

That could have been a straight red.

1 Like

Agreed. And I don’t agree that the first cars was soft either.

Yeah, I don’t think it was intentional or done with malice but it was a sickening collision and very dangerous.

Rogic to come in.

At least Rogic might make it to the 90 minute. Im praying for Ryan.

God bless Celtic.

Fffoorrrreeessstttttttttgg

Goal of the season.

Gorgeous goal.