Celtic v Caley Thistle - Trophy Day

12.30pm kick-off tomorrow, bhoys. Everybody is fit bar Lustig.

I’ll tune in, even sacrificing the first half of Cavan-Monaghan to watch Ronny do his roar with the trophy after the game too.

Ronny Deila’s daughters will carry the trophy out for the presentation and Harald Brattbakk will present it to Scott Brown.

You’re a sad, sad man.

really excited about this

the ultras will be in great voice

hail hail

Team:
Gordon;
Matthews, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre;
Brown, Bitton;
Forrest, Johansen, Armstrong;
Scepovic.

Subs: Zaluska, Ambrose, Stokes, Commons, Mackay-Steven, Mulgrew, Griffiths.

No Guidetti in the squad. Really fizzled out and I’d imagine there’s no chance of him returning now.

Looking forward to Scepovic. Think he looked sharp in a couple of very fleeting appearances recently.

Nice to see Scepovic get a chance, think we’ll put on a show today and run out winners by a margin of 4 goals or more. Guidetti can get fucked, he thinks he’s far better than he actually is?

I notice Rudnevs came on for Hamburg yesterday, @Rocko. What’s his deal? Looked like he was going to become a top player but hasn’t seemed to kick on. Is he actually any use? Worth a cheeky bid in the summer perhaps?

[QUOTE=“Nembo Kid, post: 1147226, member: 2514”]Nice to see Scepovic get a chance, think we’ll put on a show today and run out winners by a margin of 4 goals or more. Guidetti can get fucked, he thinks he’s far better than he actually is?

I notice Rudnevs came on for Hamburg yesterday, @Rocko. What’s his deal? Looked like he was going to become a top player but hasn’t seemed to kick on. Is he actually any use? Worth a cheeky bid in the summer perhaps?[/QUOTE]
He’s decent enough but I’m wary of expecting fringe players to suddenly become reliable goalscorers at a new club. Not too dissimilar to Pukki, though Rudnevs would be higher rated. Was quite adamant he wouldn’t be joining Celtic previously and I’m not sure he’s food enough to be trying to convince him otherwise.

Full house today?

Jokeshop rendition of YNWA there with the stands all out of sync with each other. :mad:

:clap:

Scep’s goal?

Who scored that?!

The Beak is representing TFKCSC at the game today

SSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Great ball from Johansen and Virgil with a lovely cushioned header across.

I’ve no idea who scored that

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 1147243, member: 1”]SSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
[/QUOTE]
[ATTACH=full]2950[/ATTACH]

It’s on Sky Sports 3 mate if you want to look at it there.

Thought it looked like Scepovic with his left foot bit I’m in no way definitive about that.