Celtic v Dundee United

We took an awful lot of quick short corners last week and benefited from keeping that up today. That was a really smashing header.

Hopefully we can kill this game off early and give Commons and young Keatings some minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLyFSbLqXKg

Matthews has kicked the ball out of play a number of times today, he is being pressed hard in fairness.

It sounds complacent but I’m already disappointed that McGeouch isn’t on the bench.

Wanyama is just unbelievably good.

A monster of a midfielder.

I’d like to compliment Lennon on his management, he has brought the best out of Brown and Samaras where other managers have failed.

Smashing first half. Early hiccup but dominated thereafter and have really controlled the game.

Some sloppiness interspersed with very good play. Wanyama has been absolutely imperious. Hooper took his goal brilliantly and his workrate and pressing from the front has been tremendous.

Need to avoid complacency now as they’re a handy enough attacking side. A third goal would be most welcome.

A few casual moments alright but I think that was very good overall and I thought we kept the tempo up really well. Pressing as you say was excellent.

Mulgrew nearly started the second half with a third.

Fuck. That was out of the blue from Rankin. Great hit in fairness to him.

Great run from Matthews there. Stokes needed to leave that if he got a shout.

Hmmm. That came from a throw way out. We let Russell control it, turn and lay it off too easily. Very good hit by Rankine. Maybe Forster could have got a hand to it? A bolt from the blue - we looked dangerous in the first five minutes of the half.

Super save from Forster. Looking very nervous now. Can’t wait for the performance to recover we need to regain control of the ball now.

Smashing save by Forster. :clap:

Come on Celtic. Get a grip.

Brown fouled but advantage played as Dundee United had the ball. Unbelievable refereeing.

Ki about to come on. Hope that means we hold onto the ball better.

Still standing off them too much. Hope Ki can bring a bit more controlled possession but we need to get in their faces more in the middle.