Celtic v Dundee

Friday night SPFL football live on subscription television.

I’ll be live tweeting updates from this game tonight.

A Celtic victory would put the bhoys within touching distance of retaining the title.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1131733, member: 9”]A Celtic victory would put the bhoys within touching distance of retaining the title
[/QUOTE]
Win tonight and Aberdeen drop points at Tannadice tomorrow will seal it

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1131733, member: 9”]

I’ll be live tweeting updates from this game tonight.[/QUOTE]

If I see anything in the ground which I don’t think the cameras will pick up on I will post immediately.

:eek:

We also played Dundee on a Friday evening round at Celtic Park this time of year 12 years ago. We beat them 6-2 and it was shortly before either the Boavista or Porto game.

Sorry mate but the AICSC said the BRECSC would lose membership if the full allocation of tickets for this season weren’t used. I took it upon myself to make sure our great club wasn’t black balled.

I’ll get you a programme, it’s only right that the Club Secretary is looked after.

I don’t think that game was on a Friday but I may be wrong. It was televised by RTE if I recall correctly. I think they scored a late goal which was later crucial to the league being decided on goal difference.

@Ebeneezer Goode - enjoy the game, pal.

Just back after collecting the match tickets, they are in the section beside The Green Brigade so I’m looking forward to the game immensely.

I took a stroll up the Gallowgate taking in Touts Corner which croppy and selfish giant know extremely well.
Passed Shanahans, now Kerry’s Bar, which is the closest landmark to that infamous place DB had his accident. Passed the KFC where croppy was smart enough to use the facilities when he felt the belly rumble.

I am now in the Squirrel Bar enjoying a drink. It’s this bar where a posters Mother once had a pre match drink after being taken under the wing of the Naomh Padraig CSC who looked after her very well on her trip to a Celtic game.

Gordon;
Ambrose, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre;
Brown, Bitton;
Commons, Johansen, Mackay-Steven;
Griffiths

Zaluska, Guidetti, Stokes, Scepovic, Armstrong, Fisher, Forrest

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 1132003, member: 1”]Gordon;
Ambrose, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre;
Brown, Bitton;
Commons, Johansen, Mackay-Steven;
Griffiths

Zaluska, Guidetti, Stokes, Scepovic, Armstrong, Fisher, Forrest[/QUOTE]

Lads, can you guarantee me johansen will score?

I’ll provide a tentative guarantee.

Nice move to play Brown in there but the angle was too wide. Knocking it about nicely so far.

Griffiths with a half chance from the same position as Brown but he missed at the near post.

We’re pretty much playing

_Denayer
Bitton Van Dijk
Ambrose___Brown_____Izaguirre
Commons
Johansen
GMS
_______Griffiths

Quality fart noise made by the ballboy at the Dundee corner taker.

GGRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSsssss

Smashing cross by Izzy (crazy the amount of time he had though) and Griffiths did really well to outjump Conrad and head home.

Green Brigade support for Guidetti:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CD8Q7VlWgAAfYFa.jpg

In the middle of the Green Brigade…with the drums booming, the next time I’m here I’m dropping a yoke!!!

Ooh ahh up the ra…

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN