Celtic v Hearts ☘

Mmmmaaaeeedddaaaaaaaaaaa

Thought that was a foul by McGregor at the start. Brilliant from Jota. Maeda getting his rewards for his running.

Good finish by Maeda for a change.

We might have gotten away with a foul by McGregor to launch that breakaway. Chances had started to come and we were dragging them out of position. Still a bit sloppy at times though.

Mmmmmaaaaaeeeeeddddddaaaaaa

This game has already surpassed Thursday for excitement … what a comeback …

Actually not a foul.

Great to see the ball go through Gordon’s legs too.

1 Like

Yeah playing much better but still sloppy. Ralston has been clumsy and think O’Riley has been very wasteful and sluggish.

They fairly cleaned out O’Riley with a tackle a minute before and I said to myself - no fucking chance the referee is consistent on that sort of tackle. But he was in fairness

Ralston hasn’t been very good since coming back in for Juranovic.

Yeeeeeesssssssssssssss

Kkkkyyyoooogggoooooooooooo

1 Like

Terrific, deft finish by Kyogo. Totally duped Gordon.

Great idea.

Andy Walker furious that the linesman has guessed and just happens to have been correct.

3 Likes

A good guess by the linesman says Walker :laughing:

2 Likes

Superb leap by Jota there too. He’s a fantastic player, hopefully we can sign him permanently. O’Riley should have scored there.

1 Like

Can you delay your posts by approx 60 seconds please

Ralston is still doing all the running and getting into good positions. Wouldn’t rule out an assist from him - he’s had plenty this season - he’s just a bit clumsy and indecisive on the ball so far and that rashness is showing on the defensive side too.

Walker labouring the guesswork point re the goal now. FFS you could say the same about the offside for their goal and he didn’t dwell on that. An absolutely painful cunt.

2-1. HT.

Good recovery in fairness. Took a while after the concession to click into gear but very positive last twenty minutes.

I’d be confident we will draw at worst and two more draws after today will see us over the line.

1 Like