Celtic v Rangers - Betfred Cup Final 2019 🍀

Uncle Tom English is some piece of shit.

2 Likes

Sounds like Glasgow Rangers were blackguarded. It must rank as a very hollow win for you.

IT WASNT OFFSIDE

1 Like

Was he SEGREGATED from the other players?

They weren’t. Morelos should have been sent off. The linesman got a marginal offside call wrong and there is no VAR.

1 Like

Do they apply a different offside law in the Scotland pub league?

Hi CD. I’m embarrassed to ask this question, but I don’t know the answer. Can a defender’s hand play the attacking team onside or are body parts with which you can legitimately play the ball the only ones to consider? You know the converse with an attacker would be that he wouldn’t be offside if his hand was ahead of the last defender but the rest of his body wasn’t, as the hand can’t be used to score.

1 Like
1 Like

Only body parts that can score can affect it either way. The shoulder is what is at stake here. It’s almost impossible to tell for certain but you can see the shoulder sneaking out and that may well be playing Jullien onside. No way of telling from those angles anyway but I’m calling him ONSIDE.

3 Likes

Fwiw I think the offside rule should now be judged on which part of the player is the furthest back. So for exampkeshe’s ahead and shoulders can be ahead of the last defender but hes feet can be level or behind. It might clear up a lot of shit. Maybe Im wrong but it mighg be worth a shot

It needs to go back to the daylight rule.

1 Like

I think it should just be feet. It’s the easiest to see because it’s hard when players are leaning other directions. I’m happy that yesterday’s goal SHOULD STAND however.

2 Likes

Or that too

Huns paying the price for being neanderthals.

1 Like

What are those of us who haven’t seen the match or the goal to believe?

Great to see footage from the Rangers End beginning to emerge. Have you found any clips of lads going mad? Did you see they sprawled “Fenian Bastards” in spray paint on an electricity box at the Celtic End the night before the game? The Celtic support arriving for the match were queuing up to get their photographs taken beside it. :joy:

2 Likes

Was it this chap playing them on?

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. Seems clear cut now. A legitimate goal.

4 Likes

Have a look at @Rockos pictorial evidence* above Dan. I’m Happy Julien was onside. You seem to wish he wasnt.

*Lovely photo shop @Rocko

Celtic Celtic Celtic