Celtic v Rangers - Betfred Cup Final 2019 šŸ€

Havenā€™t got the outrage yet but itā€™s coming.

There were some great stories today though of huns leaving the ground a minute before the end and then they heard a roar and all ran back up the stairs only to find out it was the Celtic fans cheering the final whistle.

2 Likes

@Cicero_Dandi has called if offside. i believe heā€™s a big Sun reader, so heā€™s possibly taking his lead from there. Iā€™m keeping an open mind on it.

The International Football Association Board (IFAB) have explained the offside rule in[this seasonā€™s edition of Laws of the Game.

It states: "A player is in an offside position if; any part of the head, body or feet is in the opponentā€™s half (excluding the halfway line) and; any part of the head, body or feet is nearer to the opponentā€™s goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent.

ā€œThe hands and arms of all players, including the goalkeepers, are not considered.ā€

According to the clarification you just outlined he canā€™t really be offside then can he? Unless someone has used a fake arm in a blue shirt in the pictures?

3 Likes

Surely rangers will be going bust again shortly? I donā€™t understand where they are getting the money from

Joe Lewis bankrolling them.

Willie Frazer left them a few bob in his will

1 Like

The Albanian President has been tweeting match clips today and even took the time to tweet Jeremie Frimpong to wish him a happy 19th birthday.

Some talk that Jonny Hayes played the last 20 minutes with a broken foot as weā€™d used all our subs. :ireland::four_leaf_clover::dancer:t2:

2 Likes

Someone on reddit has gone to the effort of putting together a montage of Morales best moments against Celtic, to see them all together really is something.

4 Likes

The open goal after 25 seconds is my favourite. That one was mad.

Fuck him