Celtic v Rangers - Sun 3 Jan

Is McCourt totally gone off the radar?

He’s injured at the moment. Story of his time at Celtic really. He looked close to becoming a regular, or at least getting a shot at it, but then got injured again. Seems to take him ages to get back to anything approaching fitness too.

[quote=“McGeady1916”]has to be a win or there could be trouble. huns scoring goals alright, but scoring them against Dundee and scoring them against celtic is a different matter.

THat defence is terrible though[/quote]

Wahey :clap:

It`s allllllllllllllllllllive!!!

Let’s win it on Sunday for Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab - a proud Celtic supporter:

Saw that photo the other day, gas isn’t it?

I think the least we can do for our comrade is take 3 points of the tyranny of hunnery.

Kenny Miller’s lost his appeal against his sending off last night. Shows how bad the Celtic defence is that I consider this a boost.

Did you see the sending off though? Should have had his ban increased for appealing, as happened in the EPL recently. Waste of time appealing that.

Anyway yeah we’ve enough to worry about defensively without throwing pace (however limited every other part of that hun bastard’s game is) into the mix. I still cringe when I recall how that weedy little shit bullied Loovens at Ibrox.

That Belarussian lad has been sent back anyway. Apparently he failed a fitness and language(!) test.

[quote=“Rocko”]Did you see the sending off though? Should have had his ban increased for appealing, as happened in the EPL recently. Waste of time appealing that.

Anyway yeah we’ve enough to worry about defensively without throwing pace (however limited every other part of that hun bastard’s game is) into the mix. I still cringe when I recall how that weedy little shit bullied Loovens at Ibrox.[/quote]

No, I didn’t see it. Pretty embarrassing stuff from Dundee United to concede 4 second half goals to 10 men too.

Weird really. He only took part in one training session by all accounts so that’s hardly enough time to conclude on his ability, unless he was glaringly shit. And if he was that crap, surely the scouts should have noticed this by watching him over a concerted period of time. Either way, it’s another waste of time and expense bringing him over. And this language test shit? Lucky we didn’t turn down Moravcik and Nakamura to name but a couple based on this criteria.

There was a bit of a tussle then he hit him a dig and kicked out at him. Crazy reaction from him and absolutely no grounds for appeal.

Yeah it makes fuck all sense to bring a guy over and then conclude after one training session that he’s not good enough. McManus must never have been training if he’s managed to get into the team.

The one mitigating factor for Celtic is that Mowbray did suggest this triallist was nothing more concrete than others over recent weeks and months who weren’t mentioned in the media. So maybe it was as much at the agent’s request and we said we’d take a look at him.

But if that is the case then who the fuck are our scouts identifying as prospects for our central defence. And paying big money to Kilgallon is not the answer I’d wager.

Just heading out now.

Rocko/Larry/NCC/Tipper/Dancing et al, ring my phone to wake me up if I’m not active on this thread by 12pm tomorrow.

Rocko, call around to the gaff if I don’t answer.

'Mon the fucking hoops.

C’mon to fuck Celtic

Huns team allegedly:

Mcgregor

Broadfoot Weir Wilson Papac

Whittaker McCulloch Davis Novo

Boyd Lafferty

Two full backs on the right hand side allows them to double up on Aiden if he plays on that wing.

This is the most crucial old firm since Naka hit that cracker,win and you would expect Celtic to close the gap back to 1pt,lose and the scum will piss the league.It really is do or die mon da hoops!

Celtic:
Boruc,
Hinkel, Caldwell, Loovens, Fox,
McGeady, Crosas, N’Guemo, Robson,
Samaras, Fortun.

McDonald dropped.

[quote=“Bandage”]Celtic:
Boruc,
Samaras, Fortun.

McDonald dropped.[/quote]That back four never inspires any confidence,McDonald looks to be saved as Celtics trump card if the game is still level after the hour mark.

[media=youtube]OdfMVDwwjP0

[media=youtube]2HJ2gMnq_GQ

[media=youtube]hvd4VeGi-LY

[quote=“Bandage”]Celtic:
Boruc,
Samaras, Fortun.

McDonald dropped.[/quote]

Really wouldn’t have dropped McDonald as he’s caused them problems before and he’s the best finisher of the strikers at the club. Still at least he’s available to come on and we do have a bit of pace and power up front now.

Fancy a big game from Aiden today.

Larryduff is up in Belfast and has made the surprising decision to not watch the match with his fellow Ulster fans from last night.