Celtic v Rangers - Sun 3 Jan

Huns will switch Novo and Whittaker to have Whittaker on McGeady.

Charlie Nicholas playing up to the English audience again for some reason, don’t understand the clamour for Miller to have his red card overturned. Shouuldn’t have punched Dodds if he didn’t want to be sent off. How hard the punch was is irrelevant. Stupid cunt.

A wise choice me thinks.http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/961.$plit/C_71_article_1049800_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Cmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn.

Yeah it’s a brutal back four but at least they’re dealing with Boyd and Lafferty who are similar enough players. Think they’ve struggled badly against pace this year. Clearing headers and crosses has been a bit of a disaster too but it’s more coachable you’d hope.

One worry will be that hun cunt McCullough coming up with elbows flying as a third aerial target. I think he’ll try to get himself on Hinkel for set pieces and just late breaks into the box because Hinkel has been nervous and indecisive on crosses recently. Important that we can get some cover there from Robson tracking back (who’s the only midfielder we have who can head the ball) and that the two centre halves are aware of it.

Thinking more about the decision to start Robson ahead of McGinn.

Robson had to play. Not a huge fan of his but that prick McCullough would clean up in the air if we didn’t have Robson in there to at least compete physically. Also gives the chance to allow him to tuck in a bit and go 3 across the middle and let Aiden roam. Think McGeady is absolutely vital today.

[quote=“Rocko”]Thinking more about the decision to start Robson ahead of McGinn.

Robson had to play. Not a huge fan of his but that prick McCullough would clean up in the air if we didn’t have Robson in there to at least compete physically. Also gives the chance to allow him to tuck in a bit and go 3 across the middle and let Aiden roam. Think McGeady is absolutely vital today.[/quote]

Given they double up on McGeady when he plays wide, I wouldn’t be surprised if Celtic adopt a diamond shape at times to get him on the ball in central areas.

Indeed and that’s the flexibility we have with going with the current lineup because Robson can play narrower.

They’ll definitely double up on McGeady. One improvement from Mowbray over Strachan is that our full backs are far more attacking now, Hinkel has a ton of assists this year, so that’ll cause them more problems if they want to double team him. But I think they’ll be looking at using Whittaker, Papac and one of the central midfielders to drag wide on him* so we will cause them problems by moving him into other areas.

• Disadvantage of the midfield pairing is that there’s no real forward threat from them. Not much we can do about that but they do need to try and occupy Davis and McCullough at least. Stop them filling back to help others.

Right c’mon to fuck Celtic. See you fuckers at half time.

May I wish Rangers the best of luck. :thumbsup:

These games really need to be played under lights. I digress - come on the Celtic.

Celtic robbed of a goal there.

Fucking disgraceful refereeing there

That’s not surprising. It never is.

Contact with the keeper. Could see why it wasnt given.

:rolleyes:

Totally wrong decision for the disallowed goal.

On the plus side the way Novo buckled indicates a cruciate knee ligament injury - a serious one hopefully. :clap:

That utter, utter cunt Lafferty. :guns:

Exudes hunness in its vilest form.

Lafferty should have gone for that.

Shocking.

I’d say they are dancing on the Shankill after that tackle.

This is like the fucking 1990s - huns getting away with murder, missed chances, disallowed goal.