Celtic v Rangers - Sun 3 Jan

Entertaining enough fare so far I must say.

[quote=“Bandage”]This is like the fucking 1990s - huns getting away with murder, missed chances, disallowed goal.[/quote]A fucking joke.:mad:

I really, really hope we don’t regret missing those chances, and that ridiculous decision to chalk off a goal. Bricking it here because, as I said, this game is like a throw back to the 1990s when Tommy Burns was in charge and I’m fearful of them fluking an undeserved winner on the break. That said, we can’t panic and need to keep plugging away. They’re literally clinging on and I sense that one goal will see the dam burst so to speak. The kid Wilson at the back is all over the place and Weir’s got no pace. McGeady has the beating of Broadfoot every time he gets on the ball too. We need to steady up and decisively bury one of these chances.

A replica of how many games in the Tommy Burns era. Celtic dominant in possession, took our time creating chances but a goal wrongly disallowed, a header off the bar and some more than decent chances for Robson on the volley, Aiden with his head and Sammy one on one.

You could quibble with how long it took for us to get decent shots on goal but I think we were cagey enough at the beginning until we had them camped deep and have really turned the screw since then, being unlucky not to score. They’re really missing Miller as an outlet up front which is allowing us to push forward and I’m impressed with the forward play of the two central midfielders and Hinkel who’ve pushed on well.

Couple of small improvements would be Robson’s crossing from set pieces and Aiden might have done better with a couple of crosses but overall you’d have to say everyone’s playing well.

Back 4 look comfortable so far, like to see Fox going forward a bit more maybe.

Midfield are dominant at the moment. Central pairing are battling well, using it well and keeping a good shape defensively. Wingers are both well on top. Aiden looks very lively and he’s caused Broadfoot all sorts of problems. He’s come central a couple of times as well to great effect. Robson is winning lots of challenges and generally using it well and getting into the box.

Front two have both played very well. Weir is in trouble on Fortune and Sammy is showing very well.

You’d have to say it’s there for the taking. Shocking decision to deny us the goal, and Fortune flagged offside incorrectly in a great position. Important we keep this up now for the entire next 45 and don’t allow them breathing space to get a foothold.

Lafferty should be gone too of course. Fucking scumbag.

Charlie Nicholas quite pessimistic there. I think the strikers have been better than alright. They’ve both looked very sharp. And I think the Samaras chance was a difficult one. On his weaker side and no chance to take a touch or anything. You’d like to see him score it but it’s not a sitter.

Charlie called the sending off bang on though, referencing Lafferty’s previous diving antics. A complete scumbag.

Fleck on for Lafferty apparently?

If the domination continues but the breakthrough doesn’t arise, how long do you wait to bring McDonald on?

To answer my own question, I’d give him a good 25 minutes anyway. The last time he was dropped, he came off the bench to score twice at Falkirk.

Searched for cheating hun cunt and this popped straight up.:mad:

Aw for fuck sake.

McGeady should be taken out the back and shot. Jesus that was typical of the cunt, he`s not one for the pressure.

What happened my link is gone,did he miss a pen?

No, a sitter.

Celtic just need to keep passing and probing on the ground, the goal will come yet.

McDonald 1-0 . Why didn`t he start.

Aiden McGeady. World class. :clap:

Get fuckin in thereeeeeeee!!! Trump card lads trump card!!!:clap::clap::clap:

The internet is serious business please be serious.

Aw for fuck sake.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: What the fuck,poxy cunts:mad: