Celtic vs Huns - Skol Cup Final

[quote=“Bandage”]Take your bittnernes elsewhere, you hun loving cunt.

He plays on the left,
He plays on the right,
Aiden McGeady,
Makes the huns look shite.

What a day for Ireland.[/quote]

Stop robbing Ronaldo chants you bollox.

Resisting urge to agree with Puke on a post, eeeeerrrrrrrrrghhhhh!!!

go on ben, you know you want to…

Aiden McGeady - for Celtic, Ireland and the Celtic supporting Irish diaspora. 45 seconds in:

[ame="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSS61Deu8t8
eature=related"]YouTube - Aiden McGeady Celtic and Ireland[/ame]

Going to bite the bullet and suffer lead poisoning, Puke is right!

I’m reporting you to Facebook for that.

Diabolical game today, Strachan is indeed a total coward when it comes to team selection, and having a go at the opposition, who let’s face it, are fucking shite in that league. Kyle Lafferty and Kenny Miller? Give me a fucking break. I suppose Celtic aren’t much better though, you have the likes of Samaras creating a decent chance for himself and then producing an awful finish.

As I said, I thought we (apologies caoimhaoin) could have won it in 90 minutes had we played Crosas. But Strachan will say the end justified the means and Celtic being in possession of the cup gives him that right, I suppose.

The huns are a horrible team to watch, but their 4-5-1 has really stifled Celtic on occasions recently. Their wide players aren’t even wingers in the traditional sense of the word so the midfield’s been packed with bodies and there’s been times, with Celtic playing 4-4-2, that McGeady and Naka have been starved of ball.

So Strachan’s selection had a hint of ‘huns in hoops’ about it to match up with them but Celtic were the team trying to play football in fairness and looked decent when Naka, Aiden and Brown were linking up. Smith showed how negative he is by leaving Fleck out of his matchday squad and bringing on Dailly ahead of the younger and more mobile Edu.

All that said, it’s great to beat them in a cup final but it means less than fook all if the league title doesn’t follow.

What the fook is Facebook, I’ve heard of a Friendface alright, never heard of this Facebook thing though.

If only we had this guy’s guile today.

or the sheer raw athleticism of this lad

http://www.footbo.com/Upload/Images/446469_206x261.jpg

And Ronan O Gara?

Hunskelpin’ - The Movie

10 minutes of skelping the huns*:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTEQRwA706A

• Not yet updated for today’s goals.

Was Ronan O Gara not reared and educated in Ireland tipptops*?

He swerves to the left, he swerves to the right, that boy Ronaldo, his driving is shite!!

Where was he born?

Least it is a ripoff off his england chant which was a ripoff of the Beckham chant. :wink:

San Diego but I don’t know how you can compare a lad that was reared and educated in Ireland, lives in Ireland and plays for an irish side with the likes of McGeady and Houghton who were born and reared in scotland and only qualified to play for Ireland through their father/grandfather and have spent the vast majority of their lives living outside of ireland…

Puke’s made his adjudication and it appears that the diaspora don’t have valid claim to Irish identity so let’s ban those little second generation bitches from attending Irish dancing classes in North London.

I’ll tell you another thing too, if Puke was in charge of the Rose of Tralee, there would be no Boston Rose allowed to enter. GAA would be banned outside Ireland too.

But thankfully, not everyone is that insular. I want to give another shout out to the universal Irish, who are still celebrating today’s victory. It’s apparently hopping from Wishaw to Wexford to Wyoming to Woolongong. Forza Celtic. Forza McGeady. :wink:

Ray Houghton spent every summer in Donegal with his grandmother and is a legend and is at least as Irish, if not more Irish than ROG.

Houghton had the bottle for the big day.