Champions League 2017/18 - Matchday 1

Sevilla are a narky shower of cunts

Liverpool were fucked after about 65 minutes.

They lost all composure after the equaliser and there was no structure to their attacks after that.

Coutihno wasn’t interested when he came on.

1 Like

John Stones is turning out to be some bargin, who were the clowns on here slating him last year, they haven’t a clue about football

4 Likes

Joint top scorer in the UEFA Champions League this season. He’s certainly mugging off a few fellas on here.

One of the Seville coaches was trying to go for him and was dragged away - typical spic grease-ball stuff - Then Klopp went nuts.

Barnsely and Yorkshire grit personified. Terrific player.

1 Like

He was lucky to get out of Everton when he did, his development was almost destroyed there.

2 Likes

He’s getting coached now by the best in the business.

1 Like

Martinez gave him leverage to play and city will reap the rewards

Did you lose much backing against Spurs there?

A lovely bit of cut in them

Yids are obsessed with money… only a few quid won’t hurt. If Aubameyang hadn’t been flagged offside incorrectly it would have went for me, dems the breaks.

4 Likes

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/504154746.jpg?w=748&h=528&crop=1

He beat the much vaunted Daniel when it counted. Dan wanted a tax payer funded stadium so he could make a quick buck and flog Spurs but Mr Gold was aving none of it.

It’s no wonder Mr Gold was so easily able to throw over 100 years of history into the dustbin and move West Ham into a soul-less athletics stadium when there are gobshites like you backing him up. Enjoy the relegation fight.

Meanwhile, Chairman Dan has a Spurs squad riding high in the Champions League and a year away from moving into a state of the art football stadium that will be the envy of the Europe.

1 Like

Dan cried he wanted the free money in Stratford so much. Dan cares as much about how Spurs do on the field as Mr Gold does, all he wants is highest price possible to sell club to some Arab.
And believe me that’s far more insulting to Spurs history than West Ham leaving the Boleyn.

I don’t think you understand how leverage works.

But you are happy in your absurd little fantasy world, so I’ll leave you be.

Would have expected @Nembo_Kid to be on condemning @Special_Olympiakos and labeling him an anti-Semite for that post. Instead he’s given him a like for that post. Very odd.

1 Like

You’re a yidocrite.

2 Likes

Fuckit you’re an awful oddball here on an Irish forum pissing and shitting venom about an English football team, it’s just a bit of fun mate, a bit of entertainment, Spurs must be making your life fucking miserable :sob: