The Tennis Thread

Back tracking rapidly from your bizarre assertion that Kevin Andersen excels on grass and hard courts.

I have substantiated them with facts.

Your response is class holocaust denying.

1 Like

Vamos!!

Spanish football lost one of its potentially greatest centre halves when Rafa opted for tennis.

No you haven’t. You referenced his performance in one non-Grand Slam, non-Masters Series event in 2015.

I provided a comprehensive breakdown of his less than stellar performance in 26 Grand Slam tournaments on grass and hardcourts over a 10 year period which demolishes your ludicrous assertion that Kevin Anderson excels on grass and hardcourts.

Yes, Anderson excels on grass and hard courts and his best career performances have came on these surfaces.

Are you struggling with the logical rationale in place here or is it a case of you reverting to typical holocaust denying, oddly enough on the same day you were outed as an anti-Semite?

Xisca looking delectable as ever.

I’m struggling with the anti-logic of your assertion that in 26 grand slams on grass and hard courts, exiting in the first round on 10 occasions and only making it past the last 16 twice amounts to excelling on grass and hard courts.

You would struggle with my assertions that his best results are on grass and hard courts as you like to practise anti-logic.

The only titles he has won have been on hard courts. The highest other event he made the final in outside of hard courts is Queens at Wimbledon and you know all too well that the grass court season is a very short condensed season which lasts about a month.

Sweet Sixteen.

Kevin Andersen has never excelled anywhere in tennis. In 62 Masters Series events, he hasn’t made it to even one semi final. He’s made the 4th round at the French Open on three occasions as well.

I can’t recall a worse player ever making a Grand Slam final. Amusing that you’re bigging him up the merits of beating Kevin Anderson in a Grand Slam final so much.

Maybe if bog (grass) tennis had a masters series he might have got to one.

Unlikely if there was a competitive field. In nine appearances at the All England Club, he exited in the 1st round on fours occasions, 2nd round once, 3rd round once and the 4th round on three occasions.

He made it to the final of Queens, the 2nd most illustrious grass court tournament in 2015. It’s very likely he would have made an impact in it as big serving dinosaurs thrive on the grass - Phillopousis, Cilic, Janowicz, Tomic, Querry, Karlovic etc all have had some of their best performances at Wimbledon. Anderson is no different.

Queens ffs, cop onto yourself.

I know right, it’s the second most high profile tournament in bog tennis.

Seriously m8, that’s shit for a master debater, up your game son.

That would be the Gerry Weber sponsored Halle Open. No Fed, no party.

You need to decide whether or not you are ridiculing bog tennis or not. Either way you’re proving my point.

I didn’t prove any point for you, as a matter of interest, how many of the world top 20 played Queens in 2015?