Champions League 2021/22 - Another Magic night in Madrid from the Kings of Europe

They must have used more sensitive scanners on second check to pick up the fake tickets.

Was it antigen tests then PCR tests ?

Just you worry about would-be air passengers with real tickets, bucko.

2 Likes

Its never your fault

Oooooft

UEFA to compensate ticket holders after Champions League final chaos

What sort of limonade stande were the French running.

Real Madrid fans calling out UEFA now.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy may need a rebrand

Then came the game, and the chaos: “There were no security rings or anything like that, anyone could sneak in and those who saw themselves jumping fences were people from the neighborhood , of various races, who were already seen looking at everyone, playing, looking for watches, mobile phones,” recalls JosĂ© Francisco, who points out: “That’s how it happened later, there were a lot of people without entry, the vomits full, mixed hobbies. People sneaked in and could get where they wanted.”

The situation worsened at the end of the game , especially for Arancha CortĂ©s and her daughter, who had not entered the stadium: “We left a bar to the subway and I already began to see hundreds of people from the neighborhood looking at us, stalking all the fans , looking for what to steal. The first load arrived and everything got worse, because everything was closed around. I called my husband and asked him to leave the stadium because we were very afraid, and that’s how hundreds of fans of the two teams were.”

Wow, you really are explaining a lot mate

A load of lads looking very stupid now. There’s one guy here who pretends to support shamrock rovers who has made a show of himself.

2 Likes

He hasn’t got as much of a chasing since the night they went into the Steering Wheel

4 Likes

I was talking to 4 lads, and their wives, who were there and they all confirmed those storming the gates were locals.

Why was there none of this at the Madrid turnstiles? They had their full allocation seated by 7:40. I’m sure there are individual stories but not en masse unlike the fans of the British team

1 Like

There’s a decent article in the times today by Henry Winter. I’m no Liverpool lover, but they were far more sinned against than sinning.

Off the ball reporting there that Marie Le Pen has given her backing to Liverpool on this.

2 Likes

But sure aren’t they always ? A very unlucky bunch

1 Like

Madrid fans are backing Liverpool on this ffs :rofl:

What are the french papers saying?

Disgusting post
blaming the downtrodden of Saint Denis 

Sacre bleu

1 Like

I’m only reporting what people on the ground said, including Madrid fans and neutral reporters
 but yourself and a few others wouldn’t believe it if you saw it with your own eyes.

Le Monde was scathing of UEFA and the policing.

They can’t even get their lies straight