Champions League 2021/22 - Another Magic night in Madrid from the Kings of Europe

They’re fucked. May take time. Slowly would be even more enjoyable.

1 Like

The football hipsters don’t like the intensity of the EPL.

How so pal?

Apparently football only existed between 1992 and 2012 as far as theyre concerned

3 Likes

Where are Chelsea going?

Benzema is 7/2 for the 2022 Ballon D’Or. Lewandowski is favourite at 5/2 and definitely won’t be winning it.

2 Likes

They’ll have to drop Kroos if they’re playing Man City you’d imagine

Absolutely seething. Have they even made the semis of the UCL in the last ten years?

Bt sport talking about Real Madrids experience.

Plucky Champions league winners Chelsea lacking experience

Nope 11 years since their last semi-final appearance against Ralf Rangnicks Schalke coincidentally. Basel dumped them out in the group stages the following season then.

Rio and Macca really outlining the importance of heritage and tradition in sport.

Wow. Didn’t realise Coach Ragnick had that sort of pedigree. @ChairmanDan had me convinced this lad was the German Neil Warnock

4 Likes

Liverpool are in the fantastic position of been able to rest players for a champions league semi final. Hot favourites for every trophy now.

They’ll give it to Messi

Anyone taking over that club will be going in to earn money not piss it away like the previous owner. They don’t have the stadium or fan base to remain a big club. They made a profit twice since RA arrived and one of those years was when Hazard was sold. Only way they can make a profit is by selling players.

Messi won’t win it. Next award is announced in October.

Salah and De Bruyne the most likely rivals I think. Will depend on who wins the Champions League as to which one is the main rival.

I suspect Benzema might win it anyway.

At least Newcastle will replace them and drive the cosy cartel to distraction.

You’ve changed your tune

4 Likes

Lewandowski is owed one from last year and isn’t getting any younger but Tbf benzema has been fantastic this year and deserves it so far

Whatever happened cesc fabergas ?