Liverpool FC 2021/22

Wonder does Corbally Red post herešŸ˜‚ A tough window because although we may need a midfielder we still have a potential line up of Hendo-Fab-Thiago. Hard for a new signing to instantly dislodge Mane-Jota/Firmino-Salah either. Personally I thought that young Belgian Doku might have been worth a punt. But unlike Manchester United we canā€™t afford to have a ā‚¬30 million ,19 year old winger sitting in the reserves.

I know himā€¦ Heā€™s a guardā€¦ He grew up around the corner from me. Heā€™s a Liverpool fanaticā€¦ I had to cancel him a while back, a lot of negative vibes.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Really hates FSG. He was getting dunked on by a lot of fans in the opposite camp when the league has won only to resurface with a vengeance during the January window debacle.

1 Like

Liverpool are a Salah injury away from struggling to make top 4.

:joy::joy:

Sheā€™ll be like a new signing when she puts the secret apple sauce into the lads crumble desserts.

Wait and see.

Everyone knows that mate.

Fine ball player so he wasā€¦ Had a few trials but told him he was too lightweightā€¦ Heā€™s always giving out on twitter

I was laughing at the dinner lady contract extension.

1 Like

Happy birthday to Bill Shankly.

KOKs will be raging man.

Your myopia shining through again.

How have villa sold graylish for 100 million and only made a few quid profit??

Spent big money on the likes of Ings, Buendia, Bailey.

Thatā€™s big money :grimacing::grimacing:

Deflection.

They played an U12 and an U14 at centre half last seasonand you want them to deplete their squad further?