Liverpool FC 2021/22

Another amazing goal. What a finish by Mane. Just when it was needed. I love Andy Robertson.

The lack of faith in this Liverpool side at times is astonishing. What more do they have to do :man_shrugging:

You’d have to say Robertson wanted that more than Elanga

Jota on

6 Likes

Benzema is in to 6/4 favourite for this now with Lewandowski out to 10/1.

But Sadio Mane is 20/1. Twenty to one. Is there a better player in the world?

One goal away from the 5-0 double now.

Is that the Hannibal lad the Man Utd fans on here have been hyping up? He was all at sea there. 9-0 on agg this season.

Two 5 nils would be nice let’s be honest

1 Like

Playing Yanited has been a great boost to our goal difference this season. They could help us get over the line in the title race yet.

1 Like

It depends a lot on if the award is voted on before or after the world cup

“I’m so glad that Jurgen is a red, I’m so glad he delivered what he said”.

2 Likes

I’d be happy enough to sacrifice a 5-0 double here if it means none of our players end up like Harvey Elliott did at the start of this season.

1 Like

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see

1 Like

Walk on
Walk on

A great night pilar to post. Can we play them every night

Up the reds…

1 Like

Thiago is a sublime footballer. As the Kop chant says “he moves through the midfield like nobody else”.

Here comes One Kiss from Dua Lipa now.

Sideshow Bob playing senior hurling now

IMAGINE BEING US

2 Likes

Before. Award is given out in October I believe. If he wins the quad in addition to the African Cup of Nations and World Cup qualification (he scored the winning penalty in both) his claims will be hard to ignore.

Then again he is the player with the lowest media profile in football relative to his talent, accomplishments and influence and this award tends to be about profile.

1 Like