Champions League 2022/23 featuring Celtic and the rest

Ajax and Rangers will have the pro Israel connection and Rangers Liverpool have the Orange order anti taig historical connection. Group of death it’s not with the love ins

1 Like

Large scale death at matches too.

Both have won far more trophies then their neighbouring clubs.

4 Likes

The 2 Angelotti ties are going to be off the fucking charts

1 Like

Thats perfect :rofl:

1 Like

Thank fuck liverpool and celtic didn’t draw each other. All the crowd signing ynwa is enough to bring on the shits

One of the great Euro Hostel nights.

Think that’s an ok draw. Leipzig got beaten by Motherwell or the Huns or someone in Europe last season if I recall correctly. Shakhtar won’t have home games and can’t be the force of old anyway.

Think Real have some form in the competition but it might be between us to top the group.

2 Likes

The Liverary and Rangers love in will be sickening to watch / listen to.

The rangers fans booing it at Ibrox will be a better spectacle.

The disassociation attempts by Oirish fans of Liverpool will be a game in itself

Liverpool Football Club must have had as many Irish players over the years as possibly any British club? Possibly man utd and Celtic just ahead?

The lads have an expectation

1 Like

Who’s the last outfield Irish player at Liverpool?

Robbie Keane and Steve Finnan in 2008 I’d say. Don’t think Conor Masterson played a senior game.

Unfortunately Conor Bradley opted to play for the North.

Robbie Keane maybe

There’s a young Derry lad on the u18s with potential.

Would there be many more scottish chaps? Robertson, the fat cunt, charlie whatshisname

Not denying that. Even in recent decades I would say Liverpool are a very Irish friendly club. Historically however and pre Shankly it was a cold house for Irish immigrants like the club they’ll face soon from Glasgow