Champions League Final Thread

You still haven’t figured out the difference between value and meaningless so. Limerick did not win the all ireland on penalties if they did it would mean nothing particularly if they didn’t back it up with a league. Just like liverpool in 05. Its very simple but poor @anon78624367 will have a meltdown over a very simple concept.

You’re veering dangerously close to racism here, painting all of Islam with a brush.

Prove that Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan has slaves or murdered homosexuals or else remove your slur

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: somebody call @artfoley the guards could be involved here if @anon78624367 has his way.

You’re going to go through this deflection again are you? Face it mate, your beloved Man City are a propaganda tool for one of the worst countries on earth

I’m reliably informed Ewan McKenna is doing a piece on man cities owners next week.

I read it. This was interesting

You’ve got a profile picture of Messi with Qatar emblazoned on the front of him. Does your prejudice only run as far as City and PSG?

It has value to them.

Yeah I saw the tweet as well. Can’t beat the inside track.

3 Likes

Yeah a first all ireland in 45 years would have meant nothing. Go away you ape.

You’re worse to be replying to his bad wumming.

Liverpool have made it to 2 finals in a row - that’s quality.

3 Likes

Penalties are a lottery. If you win something on penalties it devalues it.

To whom does it devalue to? The players? :laughing: - The fans? :laughing:

Some lad on the internet trying desperately ? Yes.

2 Likes

Everyone I presume? Penalties are a lottery. Nobody wants to win a final by lottery surely? Liverpool in 05 won by lottery and they never won the league in that period either. It just stinks as a fluke.

I didn’t see the tweet I’m blocked by him.

Yeah - you’re right… I remember Ronaldo crying on the pitch when Utd beat Chelsea on penos … I thought it was from joy but now I know the real reason.

Man United won the league the same season, they won it the season before and possibly the season after as well. They lost in the champions league semi finals the previous season and lost in the final the following season. Very different to Liverpool in 05.

They won a lottery. They should wipe that from CL title from their record and the players should hand back their medals.

1 Like

I don’t agree.