Champions League Final

It was Van Buyten that was turned, however your point is still valid. Demichelis is indeed shit and is a disaster waiting to happen in the World Cup. There are some really shit players in that Bayern team. Olic, Muller and Gomez along with the central defensive pairing I’ve already mentioned. Still that team dominated Man Utd for three halves so I don’t know what that nakes Man Utd.

Hmmm, decent enough but room for improvement.

“I think he (Mourinho) was talked of before as a manager who bought success”, says Ronnie Whelan, who obviously didn’t watch Porto’s UEFA Cup and Champions League wins in 2003 and 2004.

In fairness Bayern were the better team until Inter broke at them,Utd destroyed Bayern at Old Trafford only to get a man sent off and drop off.Bayern were poxy to get past Fiorentina to even get as far as they did,worst champions league final since Porto won it(surprise surprise)but they are worthy champions.

Disgrace the cameras were on Mourinho all that time when Inter got the trophy.

Gilesy thinks that Real Madrid would be happy winning the Champions League the way Inter won it. Ask Jupp Heynckes :lol:

Real Madrid were better last year than this year, according to Ronnie Whelan. This is top notch analysis.

big call by jose to drop eto but it paid dividends

the dutch have no decent defenders

I think Giles said Messi wasnt doing it as well. Ronnie Whelan really is a muppet.

Inter’s discipline, organisation and concentration allied with some individual class from Milito won the day. It’s like they almost drew Bayern onto them to expose their central defence. Inter only had around 30 per cent possession but they’re comfortable defending deep and in numbers. The absolute horrible bastards.

Impressive performance from Inter. As Bandage has said above they sat nice and deep and invited Bayern to play in their half but Bayern lacked a bit of class up front outside Robben’s efforts. Bringing on Klose early was a good call I thought by Van Gaal but he did nothing. It was a blunt performance but Inter were really setup excellently.

Not a fan of many of those Inter players but I’ve always liked Milito and they were two good finishes.

Whatever the merits, or lack of merits more pertently, of Inter’s style of play, this is a superb achievement by Jose.

Cmaaaannnn.

Diego Milito lo lo lo lo lo lo Diego Milito lo lo lo lo lo lo…

So how many fucks on here were at the game then?

Bump.

John, Liam and Eamon on the panel…great day to be alive.

There’s already a thread fucko

Fire it up there so. I wasn’t bothered looking for it.

Bumping a thread from 6 years ago. You fucking cunt.

2 Likes