Champions League Group Stage-

Precautionary

1 Like

Some finish in Zagreb.

When youre good, youre good

Kyle Walker follows in the proud tradition of Niall Quinn

Not sure if he could hold a hurling bat though

Juan Foyth is a very very poor footballer- whilst last season ok i cut him a bit of slack as relative debut etc last night notwitstanding the 4-0 result he looked an awful mess at right full
spurs look awfully lobsided - not sure why they even want to think about playing Dier center half - he’s a defensive mid - ok i know that the 2 belgian lads are done for pace now back there - Foyth was probably the intended replacement but playing him right full last night w/o them starting im thinking is a sign that the manager knows he wont make a center half
going forward theyre a grand side but the whole defense there is an utter mess that the manager has to be held accountable for

Bizarre miss by Gomez for Valencia there

Valencia miss a 3 yard sitter after a fresh air shit on what should have been a tap in.

Chelsea are woeful. Valencia not much better. Goal Valencia. Valencia striker has missed two absolute sitters.Goal Chelsea. Woeful defending again.

This Frank Lampard train will fall off the rails soon enough. They’re easy on the eye but shit when it comes down to the nitty gritty Having possession is all good and well but if you’re clueless when you don’t you’ll be picked off against a decent side.

They are in top 4 in EPL and will I am certain end up there . They maybe finish in last 16 of CL .

That is a decent season . They will improve when the xfer ban is lifted

Jesus Valencia have missed 3 unbelievable sitters tonight

Rodigo didn’t seem to mind missing that…

More var again

It’s the clearest penalty you’ll ever see and Quinn is thinking its debateable

Missed again

Time will tell.

Valencia finally equalise with a fluke

Useless blondie celebrating like he meant it

Quinn talking shite again. Kepa would have had to be 7ft to stop that