Champions League Group Stage-

Enjoyable gameā€¦ Have had it on in the background while breast feeding and doing some chores.

7 mins added in Valencia

There will be a goal here.

Parejo is a Rolls Royce of a player

Another sitter for Valencia

sign him up

absolute farce

Pathetic effort

had to be his right, not flick it with the near left

Quinn is like John Terry in the commentary box

Of course. If he hits it with his right itā€™s nearly harder to miss. If this was American football he wouldnā€™t have a job in the morning. I cant understand how professional footballers are not comfortable on their weaker foot from 5 yards out or even to execute a simple 5 yard pass. What do they do all day every dayā€¦

1 Like

Rodrigo also missed an open goal earlier in the game due to not wanting to use his right foot. Turned inside and tried to lob the keeper instead

Lopez ran over the ball in the first half cos he didnā€™t trust either foot.

Iā€™m sure theyā€™d take they eye out of your head from 40 yards with either foot in training.

In a split second youā€™ll revert to instinct and habit

Salah setting up Napoliā€™s best attacks and now responsible for injury to Fabinho.

Suarez and Messi put Barca 2 up on Dortmund

Inter thought theyā€™d scored to go 2 up but VAR review and penalty awarded at other end which Slavia just scored.

I hope Ole is still scouting that Norwegian chap, I believe he may have scored again tonight

Did he not coach him before at Molde?

No heā€™s another hidden ā‚¬100m gem the famed united scouting network have uncovered. If they get him in soon theyā€™ll probably claim him as an academy graduate as well

1 Like