Champions League Matchday 2 : 27-28 September 2011

Yes Frei isn’t a workbeater. Playing for Basel would indicate that it’s just I’ve always had a sneaky regard for him. There might be a mildly relevant point you are trying to make in all of this to do with Robbie Keane and the recent games
in the CL but I’m struggling to see it.

Apologies Mac, i don’t see blueboys posts.

Ah that’s harsh. The only bad game he’s had for United so far.

Some goals for Real tonight. Ronaldo’s was a great team goal.

True that sums up the start to his United career alright…if ever there was a poster in need of a lobotomy

I thought you might struggle to understand it alright. It happens repeatedly. I’ll put the two statements side by side for you so you can see the point, though obviously you’ll argue it anyway out of embarrassment if nothing else.

KIB Man tonight: “Alexander Frei is always a player I admired.”
KIB Man a few months ago: “Alexander Frei also has a superb record for Switzerland but I dont think anyone would claim he was anything special.”

Fire away with the “I said anything special a player doesn’t have to be special for me to admire him” line of argument. Nobody will be buying it.

I remember him using the Frei analagy another time as well when someone was making the point that Keane’s international record stood up to scrutiny with any of the greats of the game and I believe KIB chimed in saying there were inferior players with as good a record as Keane. I believe the aformentioned Frei, his compatriot Hakan Yakin and David Healy were some of the examples he furnished

Yet you quoted one earlier on, ah stop :lol:

I can select to view any of your posts if i so wish and if someone else quotes one i am unfortunate enough to have to see the drivel…

Tough job for the interpreter there as Tevez waffles on for around a minute without stopping. :lol:

That first goal from Real tonight was superb. Few good goals and a few good games this evening - better than usual for the group stages.

Thats funny, no-one quoted that last one. Simpleton :lol:

I think you have answered your own question there. Moron. Every player has to be special for them to be admired, right …Maybe make that one a sticky and a site rule, might stop you contradicting your own arguments in future.

Hakan Sukur I think it was there Puke. Others
like Jon Dahl Tomasson would be up there too.

Failing to see the relevance any of this has for this thread.

Mancini was pretty definite on Carlitos there. Can he be shipped out to Abu Dhabi, etc, la Sunderland and Gyan?

Hughes played the fence pretty well on SKY as well. Who would your agent be Sparky? Ah right, of course…

You made the post on this thread you see.

Anyway good luck arguing away about what you meant and what you said and what relevance it has. It’s predictable stuff. I don’t need to offer anything more than what you said yourself. If I could offer one piece of advice - try not to be so emphatic in your statements that are just guesses. It reflects poorly on you when you’ve contradicted them emphatically before.

Good to see Souness not holding back on his opinion regarding tevez on sky sports tonight. A Dunphy style rant nearly

Leeds or Leicester on loan till January I’d say.

Hughes found that tough enough going I’d say. Did his best to avoid biting criticism despite Souness calling him up on it.

Rocko had quoted your initial gay remark in post 12 and no-one needed to quote the last one as we were responding directly to one another so obviously i am going to read it, you absolute tard. I have better things to do with my time so please don’t reply to me anymore…

Ah here, this lad is simpler than I first thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAT9EkMq9TQ