Champions League - Matchday 6

McDonald and young Paul McGowan.

Koki Mizuno can play up there too.

the irishman does it:D

Another goal in for Aalborg
Seemed to be very relaxed defending…

WHAT A BEAUTY!
Footballing genius at its best. Little dink by Naka to go round his man, layoff to Hinkel and out to McGeady to run and stick it.
Should have got a free just before after his great turn on the wing. Just rewards.

Masterful by McGeady.

See the cheek of Naka to go by the lad in our own box to start the move.

As I said before the game.

Fook line-ups with Caldwell shunted into midfield, Brown shoved out wide right and Loovens in the team.

Get Naka, McGeady and Maloney playing with flair.

Sure, this isn’t as intense as a normal CL game but we’re playing some lovely football, like we were recently enough with all of the 3 bhoys dovetailing before Strachan had a brain fart and changed things needlessly.

The lads have technique, pace, game intelligence and it brings fluidity to our game.

We need to go on and get another domestic run going so we ensure we win the league. That will allow us to correct this season’s deficiencies in time for next season’s CL campaign.

Just switched over to see the goals in the other games.

I see Darron Gibson rolling the ball straight to the opposition under no pressure before Aalborg went upfield to make it 2-1.

Kuszczak dodgy enough for one of the goals.

The Man Utd fans ignored my question about Ronaldo earlier in this thread but I’ll press on with another one anyway!

Do you think Kuszczak or Foster has what it takes to claim the number 1 spot when Van der Sar leaves?

Some cunts in our own support whistling and giving it the ol shit when Artur caught a long range effort.

Performance from Samaras has been Vidukaesque. Poor technique, awful decision making and not trying. Get him off now please.

naka playing very well

There’s that fine line between being lazy and languid and he looks to be very definitely beyond that line into the ‘I can’t be arsed tonight’ camp.

Great save by The Holy Goalie there.

[quote=“Bandage”]There’s that fine line between being lazy and languid and he looks to be very definitely beyond that line into the ‘I can’t be arsed tonight’ camp.

Great save by The Holy Goalie there.[/quote]

my link is gone - what link you using?

None. Watching it on telly having changed my mind and sent Jugs into his room to watch Man Utd on his laptop.

Great performance by McGeady and wonderful to have him back. That’s a good 75 minutes and he’s looked well fit enough to start on Saturday.

Naka has been sublime tonight. The skill there was sensational and I don’t know quite how Paul McGowan missed it.

[quote=“Bandage”]Just switched over to see the goals in the other games.

I see Darron Gibson rolling the ball straight to the opposition under no pressure before Aalborg went upfield to make it 2-1.

Kuszczak dodgy enough for one of the goals.

The Man Utd fans ignored my question about Ronaldo earlier in this thread but I’ll press on with another one anyway!

Do you think Kuszczak or Foster has what it takes to claim the number 1 spot when Van der Sar leaves?[/quote]

Gibson was hauled ashore at half time having not really done anything positive in the first half
Don’t think Kuszczak is a replacement for Van der Saar. I’d have preferred to have seen Foster start tonight as think he’s more likely to the be the long term replacement
Poor display, Rooney got riled and then has been out of it, Tevez has been greedy trying to get goals. Nani and Anderson poor. O shea’s last pathetic attempt at a cross summed up the efforts this evening
Ah well, glad I didn’t lump anything on a 3 or 4-0 in the end
WBY

Ger Canning FUCK OFF

that is all

rooney was a disgrace tonight

Benzema is a class act.

The way he took that…

Madrid goals were brilliant tonight as well

raul still scoring for fun

see the way rte had five minutes to talk about rooney and ten for bentner or whatever his name is but no time to talk about celtic or even mcgeady’s goal tonight. sums up their coverage really. if it ain’t epl rte won’t discuss it.

Raul is a legend alright. That chipped finish tonight was class. Benzema looks the real deal too.