Champions League - Matchday 6

Good start to this friendly game anyway. Shocking goalkeeping all the same though. Was it Wilson who crossed it?

Yep, cross by Wilson. McManus really isn’t up to much. It’s great to have McGeady back and he seems to have been given licence to drift wherever he wants.

Defending is a bit jittery to say the least. Maloney is looking very busy. Hope to see McGeady on the ball more.

Superb ball in by Maloney there. Sammy inches away.

real open game. we look suspect at the back and are lucky to be in front. great ball from maloney there. samaras looks as though he needs a kick up the arse to me.

I suppose that comes with playing our more attacking players and letting them get on with it. Hartley’s the only one offering them any protection. But it’s a good, open game.

Anyone know which chair Rockos water bottle is in tonight?

He is on train home at moment I reckon and isn’t staying in fingal so no water bottle.

Maybe the water bottle was the problem in the first place.

Samaras deserves a kicking alright.

Shite marking there by UTD to allow it back to 1-1

Think they were only for away games anyway. No need for water bottles when we are at home.

:smiley:

good stuff- wonder what he did - was he the guy the heid was pissed off with?

Yep, same guy but that was one of the worst refereeing decisions ever.

good stuff- wonder what he did - was he the guy the heid was pissed off with?[/quote]

Worst sending off ever. Was there a fly on the centre halves shirt he was trying to brush away?

Deserved sending off-struck Caldwell.

What striker is on the bench? The Greek is shite.

Wonderful stuff by the Donegalman.

FC Bayern winning 3-0 in Lyon!

mcgeedy unlucky there

Is Brian Kerr in the cunt of the year competition? His commentating here is Ger Canning-esque.