Champions League - Round of 16

Can someone throw up a decent non veetle link, can only find shitty ones although the internet connection may well be the problem too

Seedorf and Gattuso Bandage,
Gattuso is a liability, ive been saying it for so long, he has no idea what he is at , a while ago he was trying to pick up peter crouch for some season and challenge hin in the air.
assou - ekkoto and pienaar are doing v v well for spurs on the LHS

This veetle one seems fine to me:

http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/50458/3/watch-ac-milan-vs-tottenham-hotspur.html

Go back to the main soccertvlive.net page if itā€™s not working too hot and thereā€™s a choice of 5 other links.

Spurs definitley had the better of the first 15 mins or so, but since Abiatti went off injured, they have done feck all. Antonini is being caught terribly by Lennons turning onto his right foot every time. he is only getting away with it because Lennon is shit at crossing the ball. Milan have had a lot of the ball, but arent incisive enough. couple of decent chances but poor end balls. Seedorf should be off, and for Pato too.

Mark Lawerenson is aboutsolutely ruining this match for me

I think Gattusoā€™s doing all right actually. Seedorf is finding the pace a bit too quick for him with Sandro and Palacios hounding him when heā€™s on the ball. I probably shouldnā€™t have made the assumption that Thiago Silva would be comfortable in midfield because heā€™s very assured on the ball at the back. Itā€™s a whole different proposition receiving the ball into feet facing your own goal and heā€™s looked shaky.

I thought Spurs would have a chance to get at Milan at home in the second leg because of Milanā€™s narrow 4-3-1-2 and how the treq and front two donā€™t really have any defensive duties. Gattuso has to shuffle out to help his right full back with Flamini doing the same on the left and I reckoned Spurs with Bale back and Lennon on the other side would have space to really put them on the back foot (the way Ronaldo and Di Maria did in Madrid in the group stages). However, I really thought Milan would take a grip in midfield tonight and Iā€™m surprised at how ineffective theyā€™ve been.

Pato is coming onā€¦no confirmation as to who heā€™s replacing. Iā€™d go more 4-4-2 with Robinho on the left and Gattuso narrow on the right and Pato and Zlatan pairing up.

Spurs just seem so much fitter than Milan, Pienaar must be a horrible player to be up against as he is so fit and tackles everything that moves, the new boy in the middle for spurs is doing well also,
Seedorf is the type of player who wants the game played at his pace and have Gattuso next to him doing the hassling, unfortunataly, Gattuso is been so badly exposed here for his lack of ability and now Seedorf just dosent have the legs anymore and as a result spurs are running riot in midfield and winning all the ball to allow VdeV and lennon to run at the milan defense

ok - good move
Pato on for Seedorf, different game now maybe,
weā€™ll see

Seedorf has made way for Pato as I hoped. However, it appears that itā€™s still 4-3-1-2 with Robinho dropping back to play treq with Pato and Zlatan up top.

Super save from Gomesā€¦The llive player on tv3 website is of excellent quality

Ray Wilkins canā€™t contain his bias tonight.

unbelievably soā€¦Woodgate coming on :huh:

Vicious tackle by Flamini. Gattuso v Joe Jordan would be a cracking fight.

Flamini should have went alrightā€¦Milan starting to get on top now

Raul has equalised Soldadoā€™s first half strike in the other game.

Ray Wilkins talking a lot of shite alright, considering it is his former team he is commentating on. used to be decent on channel 4 serie a

Milan are playing much better now. Robinho is linking things up between midfield and attack far better than Seedorf and Pato has been impressive since coming on. Theyā€™re getting possession in more advanced areas and imposing themselves on Spurs to a much greater extent than the first half. Interesting to see Woodgate go to centre back and Gallas out to right back. Is Hutton injured or suspended?

all over the yids now. must take advantage though.

Gattuso is a cunt

Great work from Lennonā€¦