Champions League Round of 16

Two more touches and a scuff there

He won’t scuff the next half chance.

He’ll need to now. True enough for you, Leipzig look a different proposition altogether this half

Could see it coming a mile off

The sort of game that forges champions. RB no mugs, as Madrid will attest to

Make up your mind

1 Like

1-0 up (1-1 now) away to RB is well in hand. Leipzig are no mugs. When did I change my mind?

That was some jump out of your man for the goal.

Monster Energy Drinks Leipzig have the feel of a proper club with history compared to their opponents.

1 Like

Two fine makey up clubs going at it hammer and thongs here.

1 Like

Any aul sub pep, nah?

Don’t forget the sports bras.

Jack is phenomenally unpopular in Europe

Pep will be on giving out about fixture congestion and he brings 26 lads to Germany and makes no sub.

Lokomotiv Leipzig have proper European pedigree.

1 Like

He did that last season one time I watched them draw 0-0 with Palace. Wants the lads on the pitch to figure out his tactical puzzle and not give them the “out” of bringing in fresh legs?

Looking like no victory for English clubs in the first legs.

Jaysus that loooed like a penalty

I’ve been waiting patiently for 2 hours for the Lokomotiv gag. Curiously the RB manager did actually manage Lokomotiv.

1 Like

For those of a certain age FC Lokomotive Leipzig will always be regarded as a European football staple who competed in the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup, the UEFA Cup and UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup, on the way to becoming a household name throughout the continent.
But despite their pedigree they have actually delivered very little. Established in 1896 as VfB Leipzig, they won the first German championship in 1903, only for two world wars and a fascist regime to come along stifle their progress, that’s before a string of financial problems came along and made things ten times worse

That was insipid.