Champions League Round of 16

Blatant handball there.

1 Like

City must have missed this month’s kickback to UEFA

Who could have guessed that a game between a team owned by a company which makes drinks which turn you into a diabetic and a team owned by a despotic Middle Eastern regime would be insipid.

2 Likes

Are City Abu Dhabi or Qatari?

City again struggling to kill off a team when dominating … in first half walker was running serious overlaps only for mahrez to turn back inside onto his left foot and pass backwards …

They’re towelhead (but they’re Abu Dhabi)

1 Like

Mahrez cant go outside. His right foot is for quenching fag butts.

Himself and Bernardo take all the pace out of the game because they have to take 3 and four touches

1 Like

Abu Dhabi. PSG are Qatari. The Qataris are in for Man Utd now too.

Unbelievable how they stretched Leipzig at times in first half and yet only got a draw …

1 Like

Another non event of a performance from the Cart horse up front for City.

Today Manchester United supporters feel Qatari.

Careful you could get banned for racism just ask chairman Dan :rofl:

1 Like

Same against forest, should have been three up. As soon as a team gets balls and has a go they’ll crack. I’ve never seen a more brittle top team

I hope Benson and Hedges buy a soccer club soon, invoking memories of 1990s snooker.

A big tobacco owned club would also be less evil than one owned by a petro state, energy drink, or billionaire Social Media platform owner.

2 Likes

I don’t think man United are really up for sale. The super league is inevitable now which would add to the value. The glazers also finally have a good manager who’ll deliver top 4 at ease which is huge for them.

The Man City investigation might temper Middle East bids too.

I’m not sure if they’d be in the frame to buy a Premier League team, they’d be out of pocket and would likely baulk at the asking price.

The Super League is not inevitable. Premier League clubs have no need for it.

All the one anyway they won’t be winning the Champions league this season anyway.

Foden seething on the bench there at the end. That’ll learn him

UEFA are in Madrid’s pocket, as usual.