Champions League Round of 16

Thatā€™s absolutely ridiculous. Rewarded for cheating.

Beyond embarrassing how var has ruined soccer

Hard to believe he could go for over 100 million.

1 Like

Thats some jokeshop

Ah lads. Sitter from Jude

Chelsea playing like there is 5 minutes left. Dortmund will get a few chances before this is over

https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1633217627211415556?t=dIgF3s_V45vy4wMlYF_7LQ&s=19

Tweet gone? What was it

Ref had a hand signal like a Nazi salute; tweet said he must be a Chelsea fan :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Chelsea probably deserved that to be fair. Dortmund toothless in attack. Only came into it when Chelsea stopped playing

Dortmund have been windy enough in Europe since Klopp left. Regularly flatter to deceive as a hammering against Spurs in 2019 and a defeat to Rangers last season illustrate.

Potter got lucky, some strange substitutions i thought.

https://twitter.com/sid_lambert/status/1631014597695078400/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1631014597695078400&currentTweetUser=sid_lambert

1 Like

Some hole. They used have an electric fence around that section in the 80s under Ken Bates as they couldnā€™t trust the fans

That was a grand game. My first live Knockout Champions League game. A random enough one.

Chelsea have a fair bit of talent if a little disjointed. More individuals than a team. I was disappointed in Bellingham bar a few minutes after they went two down and in the end-game when he left his foot in and did his best to start a brawl.

2 Likes

What enticed you into going to a Chelsea game (if you donā€™t mind me asking)?

My accountant wouldnt ask me that.

I had some ā€˜bidnessā€™ to attend to in LDN today and i couldnt believe my luck when i saw that this was on too so i made a few enquiries and got a ticket sorted handy enough.

1 Like

Ah thatā€™s splendid - no doubt driving a few lads 7 shades of crazy

1 Like

PSG settling into this, Mbappe has scuppered a couple of half-chances with a heavy touch.

Things bubbling along nicely in Munich