Champions League - Round of 4

And there they are bleating about heavy handed policing in Barcelona.

Always the victims.

2 Likes

Always Cunts.

1 Like

Note to Manchester City and Arsenal supporters - this is a Champions League thread, and you have no place in it.

7 Likes

Ooooffftttt

Football fans in general are idiots, its the ones who always claim to be victims that surpass all others.

There was some Liverpool bird on twitter who writes for the Echo giving minute by minute video updates of the horrors happening on La Rambla last night. you’d think she was on The West Bank the way she was bleating on. Always the victims.

EDIT EMilia Bona, thats the one. Some wonderful tweets on her timeline from last night.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/live-major-square-cordoned-barcelona-16205999

I was there in 07. As Liverpool fans sang on Las Ramblas the night before. ‘Best behaved supporters in the world, when we win’. Twas a great couple of days. Locals are a bit grubby though. They must have just been giving him a bath.

presume they will urinate on them after they drowned

1 Like

You would want your head examined to congregate with any group of football fans of any persuasion in a city with paramilitary police. Once the batons are in hand and helmet visors go down anybody hanging around is asking for a beating.

22.29 “fans are now chanting we shall not be moved”
22.41 “Liverpool fans are marched up la rambla”

The football hooligans ain’t what they used to be

2 Likes

I threw a Leix supporter into the urinals in Quinn’s after the 1999 Leinster football semi-final replay.

It was a pissing wet day anyway and he didn’t mind, especially when I pulled a Stanley knife on him - I allowed him to escape without stabbing him, which I thought was very nice of me.

You used to get a better, more committed class of hooligan back in the day. Now you just have wannabes and lads who want to take videos of themselves pushing fellas into fountains.

And lads living out victimhood vicariously through people being thrown into fountains

Liverpool’s band of murders and thugs have toned down and are now only participating in childish hi jinx on away days. This has to be seen as a positive

Look at any crowd shot of EPL fans and it’s made up 90% of clapped out old blokes in their 50s and 60s. They’re not really going to trouble the scorers.

They’re the only ones that can afford the tickets.

Social media is the new terraces

1 Like

Have not the fans of every English club who’ve gone to Spain this year, and in recent seasons, given out about heavy handed police? I believe man fans had a lot of trouble in Spain in recent times… Its almost line you’re trying to spin a narrative here.

Is the common thread the Spanish police or the boozed up Brits abroad I wonder?

I’ve just watched the spurs match on here. In summary, every spurs player is either rubbish, a coward, or usually both. Every ajax player is world class and will be sold for in excess of 100 million to a big club this summer. Ajax won 1-0 but spurs had a lot of possession.

2 Likes

That makes no sense