Champions League - Round of 4

Barcelona fans will do well to steer clear of fountains tonight

1 Like

Very disappointing that. The score wasn’t reflective of the match.

A few comments:

• Barcelona have top quality players and two of their goals showed that.
  • Liverpool had two big chances and they were missed. They had to be taken given the standard of opposition.
  • There was a lot of good performances for Liverpool. Matip and Fabinho come to mind. Salah looked sharp but a woeful miss.
  • Klopp should have played Trent instead of Gomez who looked very rusty.
  • Barcelona have an excellent defence.
1 Like

Hard to see Liverpool turning that around. Hopes of a 13th English success this season would now appear to rest solely with Tottenham Hotspur.

1 Like

Barcelona can’t even keep the ball on their own pitch.

2 Likes

I only saw the first 30 minutes but I thought they looked awful at the back.

1 Like

That was poor fare tonight . The standard of the CL can’t be great when a midfield of Milner , Henderson , Fabinho and wiijnaaldum feature at this level

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like

What’s this

The Barcelona supporting cast were excellent tonight. Lenglet, Alba, Vidal, Roberto

That was the European Cup Final tonight and Liverpool were totally outclassed. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional

Sakho who now plays at Crystal Palace mate

Roberto is a fine player.

A real all rounder.

Liverpool had 3 glorious chances and fluffed them. You don’t deserve shit at this level if you can’t take at least one of those chances… Fuck off with your moral victories.

1 Like

Barca had a smashing bit of needle about them tonight. You’ll win nothing without it

The debate about Vvd is over after tonight

That was the first leg of the semi final tonight. Anyone who thought it was the final is delusional. The final is on in Madrid on 1 June.

3 Likes

A model pro

Barca could fuck this up easy enough

1 Like

A charlatan.

I don’t know about totally outclassed,

Lionel Messi is a level above everyone else but we knew that already,