Champions League - Round of 4

Give Barca the cup now mate. Ajax wonā€™t have a chance

I thought their defence was really good and Ter Stegen while not having to make any outstanding saves was very solid looking.

Not sure if heā€™s overtaken Neuer as first choice for Germany but Iā€™d certainly have him as first choice based on what Iā€™ve seen of both lately.

1 Like

This tie isnā€™t over.

Barcelona capitulated against Roma last season.

1 Like

But they had an away goal.

The debate about Messi is overā€¦

GOAT.

3 Likes

Was it even a debate to start with? Youā€™d want your head examined to say otherwise

Messi is getting very muscular

Only Luis is anywhere remotely close.

Streets ahead of the rest.

Heā€™s filling out as he gets older.

If Liverpool got 1 even , then maybe . Not a chance and I still think Barcelona are not vintage .

Its an absolute privilege to be in the Ratoath inn to watch messi playā€¦

1 Like

To be fair Roma would have been in the final last year if the referee had been fair, Liverpool had an offside goal at Anfield and Roma had a certain penalty and Liverpool red card not given in the return leg which would have made a huge difference.

Thatā€™s some coincidence. Iā€™m here too. I think I can see you there actually beside the pillar outside the ladiesā€™ jacks. Staying for two more pints.

Iā€™ll be here a while , still proud of my club.

111 odd goals in the Champions League alone.

Thatā€™s just off the charts.

Ah go on and have good whinge ya loser. Roma were shite get over it.

Our club, mate, our club.

1 Like

Image result for alexander arnold roma

Klopp will sweet talk the KOKs now with his ā€œhonestā€ presser.

2 Likes

@Sidney - are the Maldiniā€™s the only father and son duo to win the European Cup with the same team? Chance for Danny and Daley Blind to emulate them. Patrick Kluivertā€™s young lad must be really himself on that front.