Champions League Round of 57odd

The new lad hasn’t touched it so we’ve been playing with 10 anyway.

Charlie to centre back or Lustig inside, Matthews across and Izzy on?

Think Johansen, Pukki and McGregor were decent in that half. Commons had his good and bad moments. Mulgrew’s touch has been poor. Back four are all over the place. Not helped by the midfield in fairness but you’d expect Virgil and Ambrose to have held a better shape than that.

Celtic are really poor. The tie could be over tonight.

Ambrose:eek::smiley:

Pukki off and Berget still on… hmmm.

Mulgrew always gives me the impression he things he’s a better footballer than he is. Leaves loads of passes short because he’s too casual.

Great save Forster. What the fuck were we doing back there though just watching the chance develop?

Fuck. Awful Charlie. Awful. Berget is doing nothing out there.

Packie is an idiot.

Thanks II Bomber… Only got it now…what the fuck has happened?

Christ fucking blessed there.

Huge let off for Celtic. Berget needs to come off. He’s doing nothing there. Full backs need to play deeper and get tight on the wingers. Either Kayal or Johansen needs to sit so we have a stable back 4 and one guy covering in front. We’re all over the fucking place.

Izzy for Berget about to happen if Johansen doesn’t have to go off. Would give us a bit more stability on that side. Presume we’ll just play Izzy ahead of Matthews or switch Matthews forward and move McGregor to the left.

How bad was that penalty concession from Mulgrew?

Legia mugging themselves off now. Should have 4.

The more I see that Forster save the better it was. Got out really quickly and it wasn’t a matter of just spreading himself, it needed a really good save at that distance.

McGregor more involved since switching to the right.

A slow attack for them down our right and they still managed to have a guy in splendid isolation in our box but the cross was poor.

still 0-0 in Slovenia , ten to go, one would think Maribor wont be too put out by this, Maccabi despite controlling the game are pretty blunt up front

Another half chance for them there. Mulgrew did well to recover I guess but we sold ourselves so easily initially.

Matthews and Lustig FFS.

This is indescribably inpet defensively.

This is every bit as bad as the display away to Artmedia Bratislava.

Another great chance. Fucking hell.