Cheltenham Day 4 Tips and Discussion

Post race antics🤣

Surely this would have been settled there and then on the Wednesday if this was the case.

They aren’t settling them until next Tuesday. Townend will be blessed to be riding in Britain before Christmas he’s going to get so many days.

Hopefully it is over turned and Merrigan loses all his bets

Sure they pay the first past the post anyway regardless

Balls you’re right

Yup no stewards enquiry anyway

Edit: at the time of the race result

I’m fairly sure the Tuesday reviews just deal with Jockey bans and have no bearing on the result of the race. Unless I’ve missed something

Correct.

### No disqualifications under new whip rules

Much of the talk in the build-up to the meeting had been around new whip rules for jockeys and the possibility of horses being disqualified.

While decisions on any whip rule breaches will not be made until next week, only six of the 444 rides have been referred and none of the winners will be thrown out.

1 Like

Nope they can be disqualified. There was a horse disqualified in the first reivew. Think if you go over 14 you are gone.

Unsurprisingly, The Real Whacker doesn’t lose the race. Sam Twiston Davies not even mentioned in the jockey bans after the review. More hot air from @BruidheanChaorthainn

How was hot air?

And truth be told Sam twiston Davies should definitely have been in trouble. There’s no way his hand doesn’t go above the shoulder.

As the they approach the 1/2 furlong marker from itv it’s very clear to me it’s over shoulder height. There’s no way Cobdens effort was as bad as Sam twiston Davies.

You said the horse would be disqualified based on being hit more than 14 times.

Now you’re saying he raised the whip above head height.

Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Bring up all these posts because I never said that

You don’t have to scroll back all that far

So I never said the real whacker was hit 14 times you smarmy little cunt

You said he’d be disqualified and used that as a reason why he could be. Tis there in your own words.

No you wrongly stated the Tuesday review was jockey bans.

I pointed out in the first Tuesday review they disqualified a horse after it was hit 14 times in a bumper.

You also wrongly claimed that the Tuesday review doesn’t affect the race result.

I never once said the real whacker was hit 14 times.