Cheltenham-Early thoughts

Saint roi Is the bet in the champion hurdle.

I get the Strong suspicion from Ruby’s comments today that concertista is going back hurdles.

5yo but had run as a juvenile

1 Like

That’s fair enough.

1 Like

I’m going to say a prayer every night until cheltenham that they run dysart Dynamo in the ballymore and ginto in the Albert Bartlett.

I already sense the Dynamo decision is made but I can only live in hope.

2 Likes

It would make sense if glens of Antrim runs in a coral cup. Jp done something similar with dame de campaigne. Willie had plenty for the mares novice.

A friend text me today and said Kevin Blake has insinuated that galopin des champs may skip Cheltenham. I haven’t listened yet myself.

Glens runs in the mares novice. Enough of that other nonsense talk!

The limerick run tells me they’ve a handicap in mind @Mac

Jp and willie have enough for the mares novice already.

Willie prepped the horse who came second in the betfair hurdle which Jp owned a few seasons back in limerick over Christmas too.

She’ll be aimed at the coral cup or Martin pipe. Possibly Martin pipe to bring her stamina into play.

Irish National for Gallopin? Fairyhouse toughest fences in country and he’d devour them. Would be great for Irish Racing

I’d say they are aiming gaillaard du mesnil at that.

1 Like

No chance Willie would do that, not his MO. I cant see any logical reason why he would not run at Cheltenham

1 Like

He looks very quirky and regressive

1 Like

After a mark imo.

Does Willie really play those games though

Irish national maybe. The fact they didn’t go back for a beginners is telling imo. Very unusual for willie.

You could be right but his run lto stank.

Can’t recall Donnelly having a handicap winner tbf.

1 Like

Asterion won a handicap at punchestown I’d say

2 Likes

Hi guys

1 Like

Lot of talk James Bowen is going to be the new stable jockey at Nicky’s

1 Like