Cheltenham: the greatest 4 days in sport

The thread topic was irrelevant to the subsequent posts and members in the past have requested that such threads be moved to talking balls as there’s generally only two or three people involved in them and they clog up the main board. Obviously threads sometimes go off topic after a while but this particular one did so straight away and veered into the inane slagging that prompted members’ initial requests and the thread was therefore moved. On the other hand, toilet etiquette in work is obviously going to detail toilet experiences in work, one of those experiences being shitting.

Members in the past blah blah blah. Losers.

Anyway this is getting off topic. Your answer has been given and I dont agree but I’m sure some of the German population didn’t agree with Hitler but it didn’t make a difference.

Heres the revised times for the rest of the festival:

Thursdays Card
12.30 National Hunt Chase Original Day Wednesday 4:40 Peter O’Sullevan National Hunt Chase Challenge Cup (Amateur Riders’ Novices’ Chase) (Cl2)
1.05 Royal & SunAlliance Chase Original Day Wednesday 2:35 Royal & SunAlliance Chase Grade 1 (Cl1)
1.40 Jewson Original Day Thursday 2:00 Jewson Novices’ Handicap Chase (Listed Race) (Cl1)
2.20 Champion Chase Original Day Wednesday 3:15 Seasons Holidays Queen Mother Champion Chase Grade 1 (Cl1)
2.55 Ryanair Chase Original Day Thursday 2:35 Ryanair Chase (Registered As The Festival Trophy) Grade 1 (Cl1)
3.30 World Hurdle Original Day Thursday 3:15 Ladbrokes World Hurdle Grade 1 (Cl1)
4.05 Racing Post Plate Original Day Thursday 4:00 Racing Post Plate (Handicap Chase) Grade 3 (Cl1)
4.40 Pertemps Final Original Day Thursday 5:20 Pertemps Final (Handicap Hurdle) (Listed Race) (Cl1)
5.15 Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Original Day Thursday 4:40 Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup Handicap Chase (Amateur Riders) (Cl2)
5.50 Champion Bumper Original Day Wednesday 5:20 Weatherbys Champion Bumper (Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race) Grade 1 (Cl1)

Fridays Card
12.30 David Nicholson Original Day Friday 5:10 David Nicholson Mares Hurdle Grade 2 (Cl1)
1.05 Ballymore Properties Novices’ Hurdle Original Day Wednesday 2:00 Ballymore Properties Novices’ Hurdle
1.40 Coral Cup Original Day Wednesday 4:00 Coral Cup (Handicap Hurdle) Grade 3 (Cl1)
2.15 Triumph Hurdle Original Day Friday 2:00 JCB Triumph Hurdle Grade 1 (Cl1)
2.50 Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle Original Day Friday 2:35 Albert Bartlett Novices’ Hurdle Grade 1 (Registered as The Spa Novices’ Hurdle) (Cl1)
3.30 Gold Cup Original Day Friday 3:15 totesport Cheltenham Gold Cup Chase Grade 1 (Cl1)
4.05 Foxhunter Original Day Friday 4:00 Christie’s Foxhunter Chase Challenge Cup (Cl2)
4.40 Grand Annual Original Day Friday 4:35 Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Chase Challenge Cup (Handicap) Grade 3 (Cl1)
5.20 County Hurdle Original Day Friday 5:45 Vincent O’Brien County Handicap Hurdle Grade 3 (Cl1)

Christ it’s a real hollow afternoon now isn’t it? Need something else to fill the void and in the absence of any alternatives I might have to fall back on work.

delighted that shake-a-shamrock gee gee race is off,at least for the day anyway.
if i had to listen to another middle aged dumn bitch in my office talk utter shite about a subject they know absolutely nothing about i will lose my reason.
its a race with animals.
nobody has a tip or any other relevant information .its guess work and hey its gambling!! you have a 1 in 6/7 chance of your appointed animal getting his soon-to-be-carcass neck across an imaginary line.
get over it !!

[quote=“josepi73”]delighted that shake-a-shamrock gee gee race is off,at least for the day anyway.
if i had to listen to another middle aged dumn bitch in my office talk utter shite about a subject they know absolutely nothing about i will lose my reason.
its a race with animals.
nobody has a tip or any other relevant information .its guess work and hey its gambling!! you have a 1 in 6/7 chance of your appointed animal getting his soon-to-be-carcass neck across an imaginary line.
get over it !![/quote]

So do you like horse racing or not then josepi?!

Stop sitting on the fence (as the race can’t proceed until you’re removed).

You sad fooker, there’s more to horse racing than luck. Form, Trainer, Jockey, Condition, Ground, Distance, Race Fixing etc etc

[quote=“josepi73”]delighted that shake-a-shamrock gee gee race is off,at least for the day anyway.
its a race with animals.
get over it !![/quote]

Agreed Dunph. It takes a lot to fix an eight horse race, as there’s often another seven people trying to fix it.
And I think Cheltenham is possibly the only meeting where all jockeys, trainers and owners genuinely want to win.

You forgot both jockey colours and horse name there Dunph.

thinking of lumping big on voy pos ustedes tomorrow…the most i ever bet on a single race was 200 euro i had on kauto last year…thinking of staking all my cheltenham money on him as i cant see him being beaten…have around 600 quid at around 100/30 thats 2000 euro sure if he loses at least i will learn a valuable lesson in the process…

Benny hangs on for Challenge prize

puke, kings horses are fookin lifting was on old benny, vpu might come up but Im waiting on my way de solzen as well so hope he doesnt do all his luck with your fella!

got my money on voy pos…also backed my way de solzen at 16s a couple of weeks ago after his run at fontwell…think he has a great chance…ted walsh even tipped him this morning…

never so nervous before a race as i am now…

I just think law of averages king wont have 3 winners today!

[quote=“The Puke”]got my money on voy pos…also backed my way de solzen at 16s a couple of weeks ago after his run at fontwell…think he has a great chance…ted walsh even tipped him this morning…

never so nervous before a race as i am now…[/quote]

Good luck Puke - I’m Voy to the tune of 50. I wouldn’t have the guts to stick 600 on anything I think.

Fuck…

Jayz Puke…

Cad a thrla?

master minded is the next moscow flyer that was fair impressive…thought he wouldnt get up the hill before hand…ah well i am absolutely sickened…anyone here good for the sub…

hard luck puke
mwds might provide some comfort

[quote=“dancarter”]hard luck puke
mwds might provide some comfort[/quote]

true the only solace that i am holding on to is that it was virtual money that i put on betfair, started with 250 euro in the account on tuesday and had 600 come last night so really ive only lost 250…if i had taken 600 out of my savings/had it in my hand and went down to ladbrokes and put it on i would nearly be suicidal…sure i was willing to lose that 250 tuesday morning…if my 3 ante posts come in(2 even would do) then i will happy with the festival overall