Jack Ross' Mackems Thread

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1130492, member: 183”]Uh oh

Southampton H
Everton A
Leicester H
Arsenal A
Chelsea A[/QUOTE]

In big fucking trouble. Fucking Liverpool can’t even beat Hull, fucking Leicester winning all round them. Fuck. I hate the fucking Championship.

Sunderland giving a masterclass in parking the bus here.

Pantilimon playing a blinder

Sheasy. The pro’s pro. :clap:

It was a very good backs-to-the-wall performance tonight. Could have won it if PVA had just played Fletch in or if he had finished his 3 other chances properly.

Pantilimon made some serious saves, Coates was magnificent and Seb is an absolute hero of a man. Basically half-crippled and he was still running his heart out. You’ve got to admire the willingness to break through the pain barrier that he always brings.

What a tour de force from Lee Cattermole today. A warrior

Brilliant management by Big Sam substituting him late on when he was on a yellow. They need him for the final run in.

1 Like

The stars are aligning for Big Sam to make a quick return to Roker Park.

2 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

The poor craytur .

A horrible cunt.

Another Winston Bogarde.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

3 Likes

Agreed. Rodwell’s done no wrong here, they offered him a contract, he signed it. Not his fault they’re a sham of a club.

Bogarde did fuck all wrong either for that matter. Who here wouldn’t do the same? I’d even offer to pop in a sweep the dressing rooms every now and then.

2 Likes

They deserve it for offering him ÂŁ73,000 a week in the first place

Other players have the decency to actually put in a bit of effort when they’re getting paid that much. He went out there and he did fuck all… the flashes of good play that he did show make him all the more contemptible, as he probably does have a bit of talent.

A pathetic, useless, miserable cunt is what he is.

Then they should have been smarter with his contract. They demotivated the player if anything. He was well within his right to do as he did. They’re at fault, not him.

1 Like

You gotta hate it when MBB is right.

I know, it shakes me to my rotten core.

1 Like

Put in a “you must give a shit” clause, is it?

Everyone knows it was a bad decision; he should never have been signed. The most disgraceful player I’ve ever seen… at least Jozy Altidore tried his best despite being shit. Ji Dong Won was a coward, but at least he did something in a big match;

It was a terrible signing but he’s still a cunt.