Christmas Day Thread

Just back from the graveyard to pay my respects to family, friends and neighbours who are no longer with us. About to settle back with a nice Spanish red now and take on my nephews in a few games of FIFA 16. A splendid day.

11 Likes

Just beat my nephew in a penalty shoot-out in FIFA '16. He’s fucking seething.

10 Likes

:smile:

Unreal unbelievable day so far

3 Likes

Sew it into him.

To my shame I can’t beat my nephews. And one of the little shits insists on watching the replays of his goals several times :rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

In fairness, he’d have loved this… Someone made a nice little video to go with that song…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdywzKD2Jw
Ah lovely, up the Ra!

1 Like

i will be online later as theulteriormotiv to take on all comers on FIFA 16

2 Likes

I’m absolutely out of my tree. Unreal unbelievable

10 Likes

Just finished main course… Pudding on hold for a bit.

Having an Irish coffee now after the dinner. Stuffed although I’ve been reasonably controlled thus far. Poached egg and 2 rashers earlier, some smoked salmon and creme fraiche on soda bread around 4 followed by the main event at 5 but no second helpings yet. Looking forward to the sangidges later.

The advantage of having older kids, you have to wake them Christmas morning. Just after a nice feed of crepes and about to tear open the presents.

Happy Christmas pal. We had a nice breakfast followed by pressie opening - unbelievable scenes when the young lad saw Santa brought him a Lego spaceship :ronnyroar:

We’re just after Irish coffees and are heading over to the Great-grandparents for Christmas dinner. Great-granny is fixing beef and ham. To be fair, it sounds rank. The fuckers have been winding me up by telling me she buys her beef in Walmart. It’s been nice knowing you all…

1 Like

The Falcon :open_mouth:

The X-fighter

I haven’t had a drink yet.

X-Wing/Tie Fighter.

Do Walmart have a just gone off section?
Enjoy the day pal, pace yourself as there’s a long way to go. Just enjoying a small Green Spot to get motivated.

1 Like

2 Likes

Can’t wait to pull the cork out of this bad boy. They know me well (OK I have them well trained)

When I was a kid I got this one for Christmas. Worth over €1k now :eek:

2 Likes