CIS Cup - Celtic v Livingston

QF Draw:
Falkirk v Caley Thistle
Huns v Hamilton
Celtic v Killie
Dunfermline v Dundee Utd

Young James McCarthy will get the usual reaction I assume.

Why Bandage chose to switch the venue of the Killie vs Celtic game is beyond me but just to clarify, the game will take place at Rugby Park

Also for those Dundee United and Dunfermline fans on the forum who are frantically making plans for a trip to East End Park, stop right now and plan for Tannadice.

I apologise for Bandage’s error strewn post above.

Too late for me DB, I’d booked a lovely B&B in Dunfermline town centre and everything. Now I’ll have to get the train from there up to Dundee, probably the only Arab on the train too!

[quote=“therock67”]Too late for me DB, I’d booked a lovely B&B in Dunfermline town centre and everything. Now I’ll have to get the train from there up to Dundee, probably the only Arab on the train too!

[/quote]

I’d be hitting Bandage for the bill Rock

[quote=“thedancingbaby”]Why Bandage chose to switch the venue of the Killie vs Celtic game is beyond me but just to clarify, the game will take place at Rugby Park

Also for those Dundee United and Dunfermline fans on the forum who are frantically making plans for a trip to East End Park, stop right now and plan for Tannadice.

I apologise for Bandage’s error strewn post above.[/quote]

Deary me. I’d like to echo dancingbaby’s apology on my behalf. I was reading the internet on my phone while waiting to use the ATM, read the draw, came back into the office and posted up the ties in a shoddy and incorrect manner. I am sorry. Predictions: Falkirk, Huns, Celtic, Dundee Utd.