City Breaks

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 1118016, member: 363”]I’m heading to Barcelona in September for a few days for a mates wedding. Ron Jones will be there as well.
Any suggestions that we won’t find int eh travel guides etc.?[/QUOTE]
How is Ron Jones getting on? Been meaning to email him.

I’ll certainly keep an eye out if I’m in the area, pal. Losing your gear at the cathedral - no wonder your mother was cross.

just had a lovely weekend in the North West of England, done Manchester and Liverpool on Saturday/Sunday night

me and croppy lived in cologne, its a great place.

that is all

Did you meet @carryharry?

He’s grand, tipping away down there. The locals aren’t getting to him yet. He’s a patient man though.

Delighted to confirm that we’ve selected a city in France called Paris.

You mug.

We? Are you going to Paris with a young lady @Bandage ?
:clap:

Do you ever miss those breaks with jugs and flano over in the states watching the wrestling?
Didn’t ye used dress up as hulk hogan and the likes as well?

Delighted for you and how its all worked out:clap:

Gay Paris.

A wonderful choice.

I don’t speak French, I just kiss that way

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1123888, member: 234”]We? Are you going to Paris with a young lady @Bandage ?
:clap:

Do you ever miss those breaks with jugs and flano over in the states watching the wrestling?
Didn’t ye used dress up as hulk hogan and the likes as well?

Delighted for you and how its all worked out:clap:[/QUOTE]

I never vacationed with lapsed poster, @Flano[/USER]. Sure we were both on the official WWE Wrestlemania XXV package trip but I travelled with @Jugs and [USER=4]@Cesc4[/USER] and arrived in Houston via Chicago, while he was accompanied by [USER=70]@Ball Ox[/USER] and [USER=41]@Captainshan.

I’ll be taking a red eye from LCY to ORY and the good lady will be taking the TGV from Luxembourg to Paris. Two #business worlds will then meet in the city. I’ve booked Le Montparnasse 1900 for dinner on the second night, pal. Do you recommend it?

But don’t presume the breaks with the chaps are no more. I plan to be in The 13th Step this coming fall with @briantinnion and others to watch the college football and play some beer pong.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1123895, member: 9”]I never vacationed with lapsed poster, @Flano[/USER]. Sure we were both on the official WWE Wrestlemania XXV package trip but I travelled with @Jugs and [USER=4]@Cesc4[/USER] and arrived in Houston via Chicago, while he was accompanied by [USER=70]@Ball Ox[/USER] and [USER=41]@Captainshan.

I’ll be taking a red eye from LCY to ORY and the good lady will be taking the TGV from Luxembourg to Paris. Two #business worlds will then meet in the city. I’ve booked Le Montparnasse 1900 for dinner on the second night, pal. Do you recommend it?

But don’t presume the breaks with the chaps are no more. I plan to be in The 13th Step this coming fall with @briantinnion and others to watch the college football and play some beer pong.[/QUOTE]

The Sky Bar in Montparnasse Tower, pal. Great views of my second city.

Lovely. Any other recommendations, pal?

Didn’t @TreatyStones propose in Paris?

No, that was the Runt. She threw the ring off the Eiffel Tower.

Ate in a couple of very nice restaurants there. There was one very good one in the Latin Quarter, Le Choup Chou (spelling could be a bit off). Ate in another place in Monmarte, very old fashioned, plain brassiere type place but one of the best meals I’ve eaten, Chez Antoinette or something, if you want more info I’ll look up it’s proper name.

You should definitely see the Eiffel Tower pal.

If you’re going anywhere near Montmartre make sure she’s not wearing heels and try and go to musee d’orsay

Hard to miss it really.

Take her for a romantic walk over Le Pont Alexandre III in the evening. Or take her for a stroll in Le Jardin du Luxemboug. One of my lads bust his head open running in there when he was about 18 months old. Recommended.

[QUOTE=“Bandage, post: 1123895, member: 9”]I never vacationed with lapsed poster, @Flano[/USER]. Sure we were both on the official WWE Wrestlemania XXV package trip but I travelled with @Jugs and [USER=4]@Cesc4[/USER] and arrived in Houston via Chicago, while he was accompanied by [USER=70]@Ball Ox[/USER] and [USER=41]@Captainshan.

But don’t presume the breaks with the chaps are no more. I plan to be in The 13th Step this coming fall with @briantinnion and others to watch the college football and play some beer pong.[/QUOTE]

Vacationed :eek: