Claire Byrne šŸ

Perhaps you could watch it? Form an opinion thenā€¦.

In fairness to tracksuit heā€™s made the man shrugging emoji his own

2 Likes

Not up in arms. Itā€™s just an observation.

You can ignore my posts of course, thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been told to do about other stuff :man_shrugging:
Sorry to interrupt the circle jerk again

Heā€™ll get on the Sindo Life magazine xmas bash guest list yet

1 Like

Well she is also a sanctimonious cuntā€¦

Quit mincing your words. Why not tell us what you really think?

All women are, bro.

The likes of Claire Byrne are riddled with guilt for what went on in December when she started a campaign to shut down the country and rob us off another Christmas.

Itā€™s a hilarious pivot if she now considers herself the host off a light hearted entertainment show.

Pity their was no room for light entertainment for the best part off two years when we were all locked up like caged animals instead it was doom, doom and some more doom.

2 Likes

In fairness Professor Luke Oā€™Neill was locked up like a caged animal on the Claire Byrne Show at the height of the pandemic when he was rolled around the studio in that zorb yoke.

1 Like

Claire will be having a slot on her radio show later with advice on how to pack your suitcase for those of you struggling with this task.

3 Likes

Assume will be a follow up segment on the tv show tonight

The Chinese laughed at thisā€¦

Claire will be disclosing results of her DNA test tonight
100% Laois Iā€™d say

Next week: Grandad, friend or foe?

2 Likes

The night after the Munster Final ā€œGearoid Hegarty, something needs to be doneā€

1 Like

You need to let it go

1 Like

A grandson (Man Utd fan) informed me Sunday that Manyoo had won everything, EPL, ECL FA Cup etc., Everything I said - you sure. Certain Gah was the answerā€¦.
What year did they win the Connacht final then??.. I still think heā€™d vote Yesā€¦

Imagine the whining if the Limericks had to deal with a Colin Lynch 1998 type situation, where a completely innocent man was blaguarded

The GGA wouldnā€™t do that to the Big House.

3 Likes