Clare Gaa šŸ Thread mark II

Heā€™s not a fucking journalist mate, heā€™s a harmless fella with a smartphone. Thereā€™ll be the odd bad statement.

He gets lots of names wrong to be fair

Hers more right than wrong. Theyā€™re only a bunch of spud hockeyers anyway

1 Like

We donā€™t care about next week itā€™s about tipp and the league now

Some win lads, fairplay. Going to be Clareā€™s year I reckon.

Clare to win Munster this year.

Dave Cuddy to be the new Clonlara manager with former Tipp hurler Shane Shane McGrath as coach.

1 Like

I donā€™t think we will be reading much into a preseason gamae get real

I wonder what kind of a team we will put out on Sunday

Clean .20 cork .17 McCarth cup

10 mins to go

Cork win by 1

1.Andrew Fahy
2.Jack Browne
3.Conor Cleary
4.Patrick Oā€™Connor
5.David Fitzgerald
6.David McInerney
7.Diarmuid Ryan
8.Ryan Taylor
9.Colm Galvin
10.Cathal Malone
11.Tony Kelly
12. Niall Deasy
13. Shane Oā€™Donnell
14. Cathal Oā€™Connell
15. Podge Collins

Disappointed to see Browne corner back, he is a wing back or nothing at this level. Good to see Podge inside, last year showed he is no longer a centre forward at I/C

4 points a piece after 20 minutes.

Cathal Malone with 2 points from play. He looks to be a lad on an upward trajectory, looked very raw last year but he works very hard and makes things happen in fairness to him. If he can quicken up his hurling a bit along with Peter Duggan finding form and Deasy emerging we could well have a very different and far more balanced forward line this year.

Just need the backs to tighten up a bit as we will put up decent scores in the summer

Is there radio commentary anywhere for this?

16 to 10 defeat. Sounded like the forwards made no impact second half. Hit 3 points straight after half time and no score until injury time.

On to tipp in two weeks now.

Would today s result worry you

Is duggen back next week?

Thereā€™s a cracking video embedded in this. Clare wouldā€™ve twenty All Irelandā€™s in the meantime if the referee wouldnā€™t of sent off Jim Power for ā€œcircumstances that werenā€™t entirely of his own makingā€. For fuck sake Jimmy Barry was running through them for fun and Durack couldnā€™t stop a ball to save his life.

Early goal for Cavan but Clare have turned it around up 1.4 to 1.1