Corofin: 0-10

Cratloe: 4-16(28)
Cooraclare: 0-9(9)

Cratloe, Kilmurry-Ibrickane, Miltown Malbay and Ennistymon in the last four

Junior A Football Final
Eire Og 2-14
Michael Cusacks
2-6

Doonbeg and kilmihil retain senior status. Lissycasey and breckans in relegation final.

Glory kilmihil.

SFC Semi-final Draw
Kilmurry-Ibrickane vs Ennistymon
St Joseph’s Miltown Malbay vs Cratloe

Winners coming from the second game I think

does the Kerry lad PJ Connolly still puck ball for Ballyea?

Gone abroad I think

Gone stateside I believe

Should be a double header.

1 Like

And only get one gate takings. As if

I know. 15 quid both days.

Tony Kelly beating the mills on his own here. 1-8 or so from play

2pts in it 10 left.The Mills refusing to break.

Ballyea see it out by 4.

Looking at the buffs snaps there. Kelly did untold :clap:

Kelly is a fantastic hurler obviously but we’ve seen him be marked out of games plenty of times at intercounty and by Cuala a few years ago. Surely it shouldn’t be that hard to keep him to a reasonable tally, say 4 or 5 points with your best marker designated to follow him everywhere?

He can be umarkable at times. He’s lightning fast and if he’s getting on breaks he’s unstoppable.

The Mills tried that today and it didn’t work. When he is on his game and gets into his flow he is very hard to curtail. Ballyea are set up to play to his strengths too as they really lack firepower in the forwards but they are all athletic and work like trojans slowing down ball and making tackles which allows Kelly to do his own thing and when he is on song does untold. Could have had more today, he hit 5 shots in the 5 minutes straight after half time. Got one point, hit the post and had three wides.

Ballyea are a team built for winter hurling, athletic and physical and honest in their effort but the day Kelly doesn’t fire they are in trouble as Deasy aside they have no other scoring threat

1 Like

Is there a fear of giving TK the timber around the Clare club scene? As in fellas are less inclined to clatter him for fear of injuring him and getting Lynched.