Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

He absolutely destroyed my crowd in junior football last year, has some condition put on over the last couple of seasons

What age is he?

Mid-20s I’m guessing

1 Like

23 or so I’d say. He was called up to the 21s two or three years back but couldn’t commit

2 Likes

Maggies/ Blues gone to extra time I heard. Supposed to be a great game

SFC semi-final

Kilmurry-Ibrickane 1-18
Lissycasey 3-11

Supposed to have been an excellent game, didn’t get to see it. Very high-scoring affair in contrast to what usually gets thrown up in the later rounds.

SHC semi-final

Sixmilebridge 0-17
Éire Óg 1-13

Alex Morey hit 12 or 13 frees in this to edge the Bridge over the line. I get the impression they always had a bit of breathing space but will hopefully get a look at it later in the week. Shane O’Donnell never got into it by a accounts

Cratloe - Breckans and the Mills - Ballyea tomorrow

The Mills turned over Ballyea today, 2-17 to 1-17, after being behind for most of the day.

Breckans and Cratloe having a ding-dong battle now, Podge after getting a cracker of a goal to put them ahead 2-12 to 1-12. The Spa down to 14 now, less than five left

Scariff edge out Smith O’Briens by a point after extra time in the second intermediate semi final

Cratloe go through 2-16 to 1-15.

SFC Final
Cratloe vs Kilmurry-Ibrickane

SHC Final
Sixmilebridge vs O’Callaghans Mills

IFC Final
Corofin vs Doora-Barefield

IHC Final
Scariff vs Tubber

1 Like

Programme about the 95 win coming up on RTE1

2 Likes

:grin:

RIP Bill

They were denied a legit-looking goal just before the 2nd waterbreak that would have levelled it when they finally woke up and got some momentum. KIB the better team overall though

KIB will always have a special place in my heart for what they did to Portlaoise

Shane Meehan, Cian Galvin and a few others have joined the panel. But obviously those two can’t feature til next year