Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Cratloe 0-16
Miltown Malbay 2-8

Some going for the lads that should possibly have been fucked out of the championship

Fuck Miltown

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Good man Boots :+1:

:flushed:

Cratloe were missing pretty much all of their footballing contingent which would include all their current and former I/C players

What is the Clare senior B championship?

If you didnt make a quarter final in the championship proper, the bottom 8 teams went into the B Championship.

Barefield hammered by Tubber. Bleak times for ‘the club’

Tubber are a great club for one with a very meagre pick

2 Likes

What’s wrong with St Joseph’s?

I know the new pitch development in the middle of nowhere was a bit of a disaster but you’d think they’d have enough good people involved to be a more progressive club?

I watched it there, Clive early flying it looked better than he did twenty years ago

Their two best minors opting out due to other sports this year is a big kick in the teeth for them too.

They are trying to do a lot right at underage and fielding two teams at a lot of age groups and their inter side is quite young.

1 Like

The parish as they’re known locally.

2 Likes

I’d say Domhnall Mcmahon is a fair handful at intermediate. He is fairly raw but can put himself about

Good read. Hes very hard stop when he gets a head of steam, strong in the air hard to knock off it in a ruck but not a stickman. Will he start for clare

I don’t know. He might have some hope with the championship falling in autumn this year. He has an attitude and abrasiveness from the couple of times I’ve seen him hurl that Lohan would admire so he will get opportunities I’d say

Hes having some year. Wouldnt be surprised if he starts in Autumn if it goes ahead.