Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Halftime
Clare 1-6
Fermanagh 0-6

They are winning all the breaks from puck outs there. Decent enough performance though, handling errors aside

Tubridy for Ryan in goals was a late change, might not have as much done on the short kickouts. They look like fouling every time we get a run on them though, and they’ve a few yellows picked up already.

He doesn’t look too sure of himself

Podge back into the big ball action

Full-time
Clare 1-11
Fermanagh 1-9

1 Like

Awful rusty, both sides and the ref.

Thankfully 2 league games before tipp

Take the points and move on

1 Like

Fermanagh gone now?

Only on two points so I’d assume so

We’ve to go up there next week, will probably need something from the game.

If that is right ye could get it handy

Ah we’d fuck it up somehow

Dunno, can’t imagine getting anything too soft off them. Final warm up before championship really

Gordon Kelly still going strong i see. Isn’t he supposed to be a right head the ball. He has given some service for the county in fairness to him.

Thought Brennan had retired?

Gordon is stone-mad for football, you’re probably thinking of the brother Graham who’s a different kind of mad. Good baller too though. He’s unbelievably dedicated to be fair to him.

Brennan got married and was to go travelling for the year, but that got scuppered by covid. Herself is part of that Limerick camogie fallout I think

Yeah must have been Graham i was thinking of. Remember hearing some mad stories about that fella

Young lads going well in thurles

Some second half collapse, although the wind was obviously a big factor. Gakvin and Meehan looked good.

Meehan didn’t play. Rodgers?