Clare Gaa šŸ Thread mark II

They have been excellent

Brian Fox came in for Jason Lonergan before half time.

1 Like

Abysmal stuff from Clare. 5 times I think they lost the ball bouncing it on a drenched surface

Latest?

Tubridy pelanty saved.

Tipp 2-10
Clare 0-9

70 gone

A hames of an own goal for Clare. Too late in any case

Full-time

Tipp 2-11
Clare 1-11

Never at it today. Scoreline doesnā€™t really do Tipp justice.

Tipp went very defensive for last quarter, in reality tipp are blessed they didnā€™t gift it to Clare with that missed penalty. Tipp way better all over the field.

2 Likes

Great to hear that Pj McGuane is making a run for Chairman. It is young go getters like him we need at the top table of Clare GAA to provide fresh ideas and impetus

2 Likes

If Keating and/or Oā€™Brien were going for the main chairmanā€™s role it would greatly improve the age profile of the top table. Oā€™Brien might have another clubman and long-time official possibly in his way for that gig though

:joy::joy::joy:

He must be hanging round county boards for a serious amount of time at this stage

Would be a similar vintage to Joe Biden

I met him a few times maybe a decade ago or so. Decent fella but fairly old school.

Will he be brought in to upskill Pat Fitz with e-mail.

The backdrop to the Clare team announcements on social media will be epic next year.

Davy Fitzgerald: ā€˜The abuse thrown at me is not rightā€™ https://the42.ie/5267105

Jesus he has to try and take from what little bit of happiness might be around his home county and make it about him.

As an aside- I have a fair idea who the individual was

Ah sure he always blames the bullyā€™s and takes a poor me stance when heā€™s on the out.

Had to have been Romer.

Itā€™s his usual M.O interview he gives after a championship exit.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve already got two texts saying it had to have been Romer.