Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

Jasus, Daly looks shook enough there.

1 Like

Surprised Davy isn’t in the promotional fundraising video, he’s always good at raising money.

Clare’s most decorated ever player and manager too.

1 Like

Fierce haggard looking. Nice pic of @twiceasnice97 at 1:55.

3 Likes

:smile:

Fuck Football so…

And we have girls in our new Club :smile:

Look at Darren Gleeson the fucker. Wtf like

no mention of football, bad form

Footballers have their own fundraising arm which precedes Club Clare.

I think there may not be much love lost between either given that Colm Collins was telling the media that he was very happy with Caherlohan and it was top class which is clearly not true last winter while Lohan was begging clubs for pitches to train in.

oh rite, successful arm??

Relatively so I believe

I wouldn’t say it’s bad blood but the football lads stole a march a few years back and they’re not inclined to apologise for it.

There is a flock of lads in Boston and NY that would lean towards big ball anyway and dug deep when asked a couple of years ago

fair play

all in all you d imagine if they all rowed in together though , everyone be better off ??

Probably, but there’s a cohort that are obsessed with Davy and figure that nothing will move until himself and Pat are off the scene

Fingers were badly burned there before

Indeed, I hear there has been quiet a lot of wealthy west Clare men on the east coast more than happy to support Collins.

Kind of have to support the local club but imagine giving money to a county set up. No thanks.

You tight miserable bastard

“But, but… We are Cork, boy”.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

County teams are loaded. No way im giving them money.

Fuck um.