Clare Gaa 🐐 Thread mark II

3e0e838d3be8bbae6654cb823bca1b1a

Clare GAA is a basket case

Yet another leak in the roof, not long til it finally collapses

3 Likes

Be the fuck. :popcorn:

We’ve entered the endgame now

I haven’t been paying much attention to this Clare business until certain individuals tried to drag Wexford into their civil war over the past few days for their own nefarious reasons. But when you see the naïveté, stupidity and conspiracy theories emanating from there about these close contacts, it’d make you wonder about the accuracy of the other leaks and rumours. And it’s not just coming from INTERNET headbangers, it’s also from the likes of Anthony Daly and Brian Lohan. It’s becoming increasingly apparent that there’s an agenda at play here. The bullying of the Fitzgeralds really needs to stop once and for all.

Trickle, trickle, trickle.

Would ye not just shoot him in the fucking face at this stage?

Jesus Christ! Don’t be giving them ideas.

Well fuck me pink.

That’s the lowest ebb now reached by Gallagher attacking NOC.

How long has Gallagher been Treasurer?

And make a martyr out of him?

Unfortunately it will be death by a thousand cuts but every board meeting that passes one of his acolytes makes a fool of themselves and weekend their position even further.

The executive put together a handful of committees relating to Caherlohan, finances/fundraising and development squads to try and get out ahead of the independent one which is doing a top to bottom review. Supposedly there have been multiple resignations from these committees overnight due to the treasures comments.

On his third year I believe.

And are there those ready to challenge the positions come the end of the year?

An EGM is needed and start fucking each useless cunt to the kerb one by one.

Why did NOC leave the Minor management team?

I doubt that will be how it goes down

I’d imagine some will flee the sinking ship.

He stole a bag of sliothars from behind the goal at Caherlohan.

How did he find them? Was he out strimming?

1 Like